Salary cap update 3/2

I now have the Bills $12,784,908 under an "unadjusted" salary cap of $94.513 million with $8,622,892 "dead cap"

This includes all transactions to date

I will have another update and a cap analysis article tomorrow

615953[/snapback]

That sounds better.

So does that mean they're 4 mill under rather than 10?

616014[/snapback]

I think it means that we have 20 million in cap space, 8 of which is dead cap, leaving us with 12 million in "working" cap space. But, i could be wrong.

I now have the Bills $12,079,908 under an "unadjusted" salary cap of $94.513 million with $8,622,892 "dead cap"

This includes all transactions to date

I will have another update and a cap analysis article tomorrow

615953[/snapback]

Question are you aking into conideration NTBE under this years cap since there is no extension in place all will count this year instead of the beginning of next Season?This would lower our cap space a great deal.

what exactly is bennie anderson's cap # and how much would the bills save with his release? man i'd like to see him go. i never understood his signing when the ravens with their anemic offense didn't even try to resign him.

Question are you aking into conideration NTBE under this years cap since there is no extension in place all will count this year instead of the beginning of next Season?This would  lower our cap space a great deal.

616286[/snapback]

Everything is in play with negotiations breaking down, segmenting off, restarting. etc. Its unclear what the final outcome will be and folks will simply have to deal with that uncertainty to put up the "best" (not perfect at all, but Clumpy's # strike me as the best possible distillation of the Bills current situation) possible estimation of numbers.

Another good reason to assume that this "best" possible distillation is likely to be pretty accurate, while the CBA negotiations provide a pretty wide range in terms of what could possiblh happen (a final cap # which either greatly disadvantages or advantages a team like the Bills) is that the final number is likely to be somewhere in the middle and neither totally screw nor totally advantage the Bills versus other teams in a large way.

Clumpy's numbers are probably pretty close to what reality will bring and under those numbers Marv have plenty of cap room to do good things and it appears a fairly decent number of talented cap casualties to shop among.

Who cares what his cap # is, The bills could lose way more than keeping him on the team and I would still be saying cut him. Him and MW should have been cut together.

i agree, just want to know how much it may help our cap.

You have to readjust again.

Haggan and Stamer were both tendered offers

No news on Aiken

616471[/snapback]

Where did you hear that? Personally, I would have given Aiken a tender as well...unless they like another WR on our roster and are willing to give him a shot (like Fast Freddie...)

Good news for Haggan and Stamer...I doubt either would have gotten any FA love, but still...our special teams look to remain intact for a third straight season.