What Player Gets Chopped Next?

Rico

With apologies to all my fellow Coy Wire-haters :lol: , there is no one on the roster more worthless than Fat Bennie. :lol: Even though we're only saving $.9M, it would make me very happy if he was the next one to leave town.

MAKE IT SO, MARV!!! :devil:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With apologies to all my fellow Coy Wire-haters :lol:...

609906[/snapback]

But....but.....Coy Wire is a character guy!

In all seriousness, the kid is ALL character (sadly not much else). So how would cutting him fit with Marv's claim to be all about the character guys? :lol:

With apologies to all my fellow Coy Wire-haters :lol: , there is no one on the roster more worthless than Fat Bennie. :lol: Even though we're only saving $.9M, it would make me very happy if he was the next one to leave town.

609906[/snapback]

I think Adams is the next to go...

I believe the Bills will cut either Lawyer Milloy or Sam Adams depending on what comes to them in the draft, and more importantly Free Agency.

I know that Jeff Posey has been good in coverage for the Bills but does anybody know what he is supposed to make this year?

If anything Adams would be cut on June 1st. As of right now the Bills don't have much at DT and they need Adams as an inusrance policy until they pick someone up in the draft or on the open market.

609952[/snapback]

June 1st means nothing this year. With no CBA even if a player is cut after June 1, the cap hit for expediated bonuses go against the team this year.

Adams wouldn't surprise me... many in here are blind to just how far his play deteriorated last year, I don't think he bounces back to even 2nd-half 2004 level of play.

609947[/snapback]

Second half of 2004 Adams was probably the best DT in the AFC. Dominant. There is a long standing tradition in Buffalo of not appreciating DL play. Bruce Smith was a dog because he didn't get a sack in every game. Ted Washington was a fat worthless load. Adams doesn't make enough plays. The field turf is always greener on the other side.

The issue last season wasn't Adams play, it was his refusal to play a style he didn't want to. If that's his ticket out of town, so be it, but the cleansing shouldn't stop there. Moulds must go. You can't dump Mike Williams and Sam Adams, then keep the king of the mutineers.

IMO, Marv and Jauron would be digging the same type of hole Donahoe dug for himself when he came in and cleared the lockerroom of Butler guys at the expense of talent.

Lets keep the chopping block going with Posey, Reed, B. Anderson and Aiken. I dont care if we save a dollar by cutting them. Each player is a disappointment and can be another teams problem.

609949[/snapback]

Someone pointed out that Coy Wire's rep as a special teams animal was undeserved, but Aiken is a ST stud. No way he goes. Our new assistant head coach April will have something to say about that! :devil:

Moulds must go.  You can't dump Mike Williams and Sam Adams, then keep the king of the mutineers.

609974[/snapback]

If Moulds restructures again, it says he is a team guy. Marv has ties to him and perhaps noone else on the team.

I think they ask him, do you want to play for a contender? Or do you want to be a Buffalo Bill your entire career with an outside chance we get this turned around quickly with your help?

The next cut will be the kicker. We will then make a big splash and sign Vinateri!! :devil: