152 members have voted

1. 1. RATE THE BILLS CHEERLEADERS

• HOT
    • NOT

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, I've thought about that before and I disagree.  I think the majority of us on the board are probably "normal", for lack of a better word.  We're mostly a bunch of folks that have moved out of town for better employment (more money) and miss our home town.

600857[/snapback]

Normal guys don't get dates with NFL cheerleaders....regardless of team or hot or not.

I guess those of us who have no idea what you are talking about will just have to imagine a hot girl. Here it goes.....

Say, you're right!!! She is hot!

For future reference, any time you call a chick hot, it is up to you to provide a link so that me and my fellow George Clooney stunt doubles on the board can tear her apart for her many flaws. Thank you.

For future reference, any time you call a chick hot, it is up to you to provide a link so that me and my fellow George Clooney stunt doubles on the board can tear her apart for her many flaws.  Thank you.

602920[/snapback]

It wouldn't hurt to provide some context too. WTF is "Big Break V"? Is this the latest thing from the Hot Pockets TV Production Co?

It wouldn't hurt to provide some context too.  WTF is "Big Break V"?  Is this the latest thing from the Hot Pockets TV Production Co?

602942[/snapback]

it's like survivor but for aspiring golf pros. it's on the golf channel at 9:00 EST tuesdays.

fyi -- agree nikki is hot but the other girls already dont like her and she seems to have the least polished game so i wouldnt expect her to be around much longer. hopefully that forecast is wrong because also agree she's the only reason to watch so far. here's a link to nikki's page from Big Break V

http://www.thegolfchannel.com/bbv/f8/bioPages/nikki.aspx