Bills Over Under?

Stussy109

What will the Bills final record be?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. What will the Bills final record be?

• Over 8 wins
    • Under 8 wins

I say over because I am assuming/hopeful that we make some key additions in the off season and play more to the level of expectations of last year before the season started. I believe the Defense can be dramatically improved, ie a top 10 D, just by getting a very large body, such as Ngata on the D Line. Because of this I believe a fast turn around is possible.

I have to take the under at this point until proven otherwise. Simply put, this organization has wiffed on several decisions in the past, so what makes anyone think they have it right this time?? Becasue we have Marv back?

That's not enough for me. I just hope they have a kick @ss plan for free agency and the draft because this team needs a marketing miracle. Heck, the current players on the team need something that tells them this organization is serious about turning it around and/or moving it in the right direction.

It's amazing how quickly the ebb and flow of excitement changes from year to year. As much as I want to BILLieve right now, i'm just not inspired about this team (and save it, i know it's way too early to make judgement calls on the team -- it's just a gut feeling).

Under.  No faith in this organization anymore...and I got news for all of you, its gonna get worse.

598531[/snapback]

Let me understand correctly - under or over 8 wins? How many seasons are we talking about?

It will take at least two seasons to accumulate 8 total wins.

If we address our needs on the O and D lines - bet the over.

598541[/snapback]

Well that's not much of a hurdle.

Fix the O line and fix the D line and fix the QB situation and fix the coaching upheaval and learn a completely new and unknown system and then maybe you reach 8 wins.

No problem.

Well that's not much of a hurdle.

Fix the O line and fix the D line and fix the QB situation and fix the coaching upheaval and learn a completely new and unknown system and then maybe you reach 8 wins.

No problem.

599098[/snapback]

LOL... You could be right. Heres to hoping marv makes the right calls, and finds the right ingredients for the best tasting cake.

This is difficult for me as i feel the realistic probabilities point towards an 8-8 season.  If I had to bet, I'd take the under.

598527[/snapback]

Ditto. I've been thinking 8-8 is the most likely scenario...Frankly I think 8-8 would be a good sign of improvement. What the hell...I'm going to go for the over because of my love for the bills and my like for Marv.