[OT]Why do people drive like a$$holes!

LabattBlue

I was just on the inbound Kensington Expwy. and incountered an accident before the 198. One person decides he is going to pull over to the entrance ramp and go in reverse up the ramp. What follows???....a dozen or more cars deciding to do the same thing. Then people who decide they can't negotiate the entrance ramp going backwards, decide to go forwards up the ramp. This is while cars are trying to use the entrance ramp as an entrance to the expwy. :lol:

While I'm at it....

Stop driving through subdivisions like they are main arteries. Also, a stop sign means STOP! Not go through it if no one is coming, not yield, not a rolling stop. FUGGIN' STOP! :w00t: Children play in residential areas(including mine)!!!!! :w00t:

You don't put on your blinker light to turn AFTER you put your foot on the brake, you put it on first. :D

Learn how to negotiate a 4 way stop. First to stop, First to go. Don't fuggin' sit there and wave each other through causing near accidents. :D

I've never used this smiley once and I probably won't use it again, but.....

Fuggin' Idiot Drivers!!!!!! :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

Feel free to add any other annoying driving behavior you see out there on a daily basis.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These days, people buy sweats and T-shirts that proclaim "It's All About ME."

There isn't a city in this nation that couldn't get themselves in the black with fine income if they sat on street corners and corraled the half of the population that either don't see the sense of or who are so enamoured of themselves to not use their turn indicators.

Feel free to add any other annoying driving behavior you see out there on a daily basis.

43503[/snapback]

My favorite is jamming 5 cars into the middle of an intersection so that they can all turn left for 2.5 minutes after the light has turned red.

I can't stand the way people drive up here. Perhaps I spent to long down in Atlanta and came accustomed to driving 15 over the speed limit. Another question... why does it take so long for road construction. They have been working on the highways all summer long and only now starting to make progress.

Another question... why does it take so long for road construction.  They have been working on the highways all summer longer and only now starting to make progress.

43572[/snapback]

The next time you drive through a construction zone notice the working to those watching the ones that are working ratio. :lol:

You see, I was speeding because I was rushing home to console my friend.  He was depressed because he hadn't realized his life-long goal of becoming a banker!

43577[/snapback]

:lol::w00t::w00t::D:D:D

I can't live knowing Ted Danson makes that much more than me.