Hey Leafs' Fans...

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

can't argue with that.  but i personally take pleasure in seeing the leafs fans cry after they get knocked out of the playoffs year after year.  they are seriously the most !@#$ fans you can get especially when they come to the bell centre.
Um ya. If you look you will find that the Leafs are much closer to the top of the most penalized teams.

I know. But I think you really dislike them because they do make the playoffs year after year, where your team, well, well, poop.

590718[/snapback]

Meazza's team also happens to be mine. Nine Stanley Cups in my lifetime, twenty-four overall. Your team, well...

:(

Meazza's team also happens to be mine. Nine Stanley Cups in my lifetime, twenty-four overall. Your team, well...

:(

590855[/snapback]

How do I put this nicely? BLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH.

That was about as nicely as I could do it. (shakes head, mumbling, Lori-Lori-Lori)

0:) Gordie!  That's great!

I typically use "Garth" as my stereotypical Canadian name.

590548[/snapback]

I think Dougie is the most common Canadian name. Not Doug, or Douglas, it has to be DOUGIE, and it has to be screamed at the top of their Canadian lungs.

Um ya. If you look you will find that the Leafs are much closer to the top of the most penalized teams.

590718[/snapback]

Thats because they play dirty, all the time. They get away with it too. You can't tell me that Sundin punching two sabres in the back of the head and the Sabres getting the penalties for it doesn't show the referees bias towards the leafs. Or Mike Grier getting called for goaltender interference when he never even touched the goaltender, when it convieniently gave the leafs a 5-3.

Face it, the leafs can't even win when the deck is stacked. I know you hear it in the back of your head... "Lets Go Buff-a-lo!" 0:)

Thats because they play dirty, all the time.  They get away with it too.  You can't tell me that Sundin punching two sabres in the back of the head and the Sabres getting the penalties for it doesn't show the referees bias towards the leafs.  Or Mike Grier getting called for goaltender interference when he never even touched the goaltender, when it convieniently gave the leafs a 5-3.

Face it, the leafs can't even win when the deck is stacked.  I know you hear it in the back of your head... "Lets Go Buff-a-lo!"  ;)

590966[/snapback]

Funny stuff :D

But the refs have been horrible all year for all teams. Are you telling me the Sabres haven't gotten away with a few? Of course if you listen to Rick Jeaneret you would think everything is a penalty that should have been called against everbody on the ice at any given tiome playing Buff.

You right though "Lets Go Buff-a-lo" 0:)

I will be screaming it tomorrow against the Philly pigs.

All this whining in this thread is moot...

My Devils are going to win, once again...

How does it feel Sabres fans?!

Let's go Marty!

0:)  ;)

590620[/snapback]

Yes, the Devils have had great success and they had a great January. But with the "new NHL" we can expect the "moneyed" teams to slide down in the standings. I wouldn't get too overconfident with that 7th position in the Eastern Conference standings especially with the Bruins making a charge of late.

0:)

590855[/snapback]

smart girl, i only got to see the habs win one cup since before that i was a big oilers fan.

and beerball, do you even know what playoff hockey is since you get ejected by some team usually when you guys get your hopes up that you even have a chance of making the playoffs. Funny thing is the Sens will probably win a cup before Toronto ever makes it to the finals.

smart girl, i only got to see the habs win one cup since before that i was a big oilers fan. 

591244[/snapback]

WTF does that mean? You liked the Oilers until they stopped winning? Then you went to the Habs when they looked good? Moron.

Make sure you tell us on Monday who your new favorite football team is.

and beerball, do you even know what playoff hockey is since you get ejected by some team usually when you guys get your hopes up that you even have a chance of making the playoffs.  Funny thing is the Sens will probably win a cup before Toronto ever makes it to the finals.

591244[/snapback]

Um, ya. So I will assume that you are talking to me because the guy with the name "beerball" is not participating in this thread. Funny thing is you must not watch playoff hockey because if you did you would know that every time the Sens face the Leafs in the playoffs they get eliminated, see the last three years of playoff hockey.

But hey that could change this year. They have a much better team and are in fact tougher.

Man even on a message board the french are how you say, ignorant.

WTF does that mean?  You liked the Oilers until they stopped winning?  Then you went to the Habs when they looked good?  Moron.

591251[/snapback]

You know it's amazing to me how easy it is for some people to "T-Bone" between teams. So many people don't understand how I can't be a Hurricanes fan simply because I live in Raleigh now. What's really sad is that former WNYers aren't even immune. I know two people with WNY roots who will be going to the Canes-Sabres game here in a few weeks who will be rooting for Carolina. It's disgusting.

the rds feed is pretty good, they actually know what they're talking about.

590550[/snapback]

Harry Neale and Joe Bowen are among the best announcers in the NHL. Bowen could easily be the HNIC play by play guy nationally.

Yes, the Devils have had great success and they had a great January.  But with the "new NHL" we can expect the "moneyed" teams to slide down in the standings.  I wouldn't get too overconfident with that 7th position in the Eastern Conference standings especially with the Bruins making a charge of late.

591229[/snapback]

Have you looked at the Devils record since Elias came back?

No one, and I mean no one, is better than Brodeur in a big game.

WTF does that mean?  You liked the Oilers until they stopped winning?  Then you went to the Habs when they looked good?  Moron.

591251[/snapback]

was an oilers fan because of gretzky, and during this period i was like under 10 years old. when the oilers traded gretzky i got so upset i stopped watching hockey and then started around early 90's.

My new favorite football team is the buffalo bills.

thanks for your dumbass opinion

0:)

Um, ya. So I will assume that you are talking to me because the guy with the name "beerball" is not participating in this thread. Funny thing is you must not watch playoff hockey because if you did you would know that every time the Sens face the Leafs in the playoffs they get eliminated, see the last three years of playoff hockey.

But hey that could change this year. They have a much better team and are in fact tougher.

Man even on a message board the french are how you say, ignorant.

591268[/snapback]

whether or not you eliminated the sens, you will never come close to drinking champagne out of lord stanley, i apologize for the mispronunciation of the name.

You know it's amazing to me how easy it is for some people to "T-Bone" between teams.  So many people don't understand how I can't be a Hurricanes fan simply because I live in Raleigh now.  What's really sad is that former WNYers aren't even immune.  I know two people with WNY roots who will be going to the Canes-Sabres game here in a few weeks who will be rooting for Carolina.  It's disgusting.

591271[/snapback]

like i said, i was rather young. i still like the oilers and usually root for a canadian team to win the cup since it's been so long, except for the leafs.

591251[/snapback]

Nah - if he'd done that, he would've jumped ship on the Habs a long time ago, because they've been mediocre for about the last ten years. Or right about the time they ran off one of the best goalies to ever play the game.

F#^! Mario Tremblay anyhow.

How do I put this nicely?  BLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH.

That was about as nicely as I could do it. (shakes head, mumbling, Lori-Lori-Lori)

590869[/snapback]

Hey, nobody's perfect. Blame it on Guy Lafleur.