Hey Leafs' Fans...

Is there something wrong with Sundin's vagina? How come the mighty Quinn has him on the point on the PP? Why in the world would you put a 6'4" 230 pound guy that far away from the net with the man advantage? I understand that McCabe was out but he's back now. Wouldn't it make more sense to put a different forward back there?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there something wrong with Sundin's vagina?  How come the mighty Quinn has him on the point on the PP?  Why in the world would you put a 6'4" 230 pound guy that far away from the net with the man advantage?  I understand that McCabe was out but he's back now.  Wouldn't it make more sense to put a different forward back there?

590416[/snapback]

quinn sucks, leafs are the red sox of the nhl, chances are they will win one in maybe the next 40 years.

It's just weird because they've decided that it's better to have Sundin at the point and Wellwood up front instead of Kaberle at the point with Sundin playing low. Bizarre. Kaberle must actually be too Euro for Quinn - I had no idea that was possible.

Oh, and nice officiating in Tampa tonight. They give the Leafs a PP with about a dime left and then the Leafs literally commit two penalties within 15 seconds of each other and they call NEITHER.

Note to DirectTV: Never EVER give us the French feed from Montreal. EVER. Sucker blur.

Hey, just wonderin, why do you care? :(

Uh because it's a strategy that doesn't make sense to me and I'm wondering if it's because Sundin is waiting for his next shipment of Vagisil or something.

Oh and AD quit your goddamn whining already!

590501[/snapback]

What whining? The Sabres added yet another point to their lead on the Leafs.

Is there something wrong with Sundin's vagina?  How come the mighty Quinn has him on the point on the PP?  Why in the world would you put a 6'4" 230 pound guy that far away from the net with the man advantage?  I understand that McCabe was out but he's back now.  Wouldn't it make more sense to put a different forward back there?

590416[/snapback]

Yes it make smuch more sense to abuse a guy cominhg back from a torn groin, you don't remember what happens with that type of thing?

Oh, and nice officiating in Tampa tonight.  They give the Leafs a PP with about a dime left and then the Leafs literally commit two penalties within 15 seconds of each other and they call NEITHER.

Note to DirectTV:  Never EVER give us the French feed from Montreal.  EVER.  Sucker blur.

590433[/snapback]

What whining?

590510[/snapback]

Yes, what whining indeed?

Yes it make smuch more sense to abuse a guy cominhg back from a torn groin, you don't remember what happens with that type of thing?

McCabe was OUT THERE with Sundin. Is this really so hard?

Yes, what whining indeed?

590519[/snapback]

I'm sorry that an observation of poor officiating is considered whining. I'd ask you if you didn't think those two things were penalties but I could give a crap about your answer on that subject.

Whining is when you continue to make excuses about why your team got their ass kicked when the answer is as simple as "because we got our asses kicked."

one day I would love for the Sabres PA guy to announce, mid game, Gordie, your lights are on..I think half of the mullet Leaf fans would get up to check

590537[/snapback]

:( Gordie! That's great!

I typically use "Garth" as my stereotypical Canadian name.

It's just weird because they've decided that it's better to have Sundin at the point and Wellwood up front instead of Kaberle at the point with Sundin playing low.  Bizarre.  Kaberle must actually be too Euro for Quinn - I had no idea that was possible.

Oh, and nice officiating in Tampa tonight.  They give the Leafs a PP with about a dime left and then the Leafs literally commit two penalties within 15 seconds of each other and they call NEITHER.

Note to DirectTV:  Never EVER give us the French feed from Montreal.  EVER.  Sucker blur.

590433[/snapback]

the rds feed is pretty good, they actually know what they're talking about.

Last night in Florida, the Leafs had two 5 on 3's in third period. Of course, they scored two PP goals and held on to win and break their 8 game losing streak. The refs gave the Leafs a late PP tonight and didn't call two sure thing penalties against them in the 3rd. Want to know why?

The NHL wants the Leafs to be in the playoffs for one simple reason $$$$$$$. HOCKEY NIGHT IN CANADA TV RATINGS AND LABATTS ADVERTISING DOLLARS. No Leafs in the playoffs and ratings in Canada go down and advertising dollars go down. HNIC and Labatt's have a lot of pull with Gary Buttman. The Leafs have been getting all the calls going there way to keep them close to the 8th spot. Teams have to beat the refs first and then the hapless Leafs.

Last night in Florida, the Leafs had two 5 on 3's in third period. Of course, they scored two PP goals and held on to win and break their 8 game losing streak. The refs gave the Leafs a late PP tonight and didn't call two sure thing penalties against them in the 3rd. Want to know why?

The NHL wants the Leafs to be in the playoffs for one simple reason $$$$$$$. HOCKEY NIGHT IN CANADA TV RATINGS AND LABATTS ADVERTISING DOLLARS. No Leafs in the playoffs and ratings in Canada go down and advertising dollars go down. HNIC and Labatt's have a lot of pull with Gary Buttman. The Leafs have been getting all the calls going there way to keep them close to the 8th spot. Teams have to beat the refs first and then the hapless Leafs.

590559[/snapback]

can't argue with that. but i personally take pleasure in seeing the leafs fans cry after they get knocked out of the playoffs year after year. they are seriously the most !@#$ fans you can get especially when they come to the bell centre.

All this whining in this thread is moot...

My Devils are going to win, once again...

How does it feel Sabres fans?!

Let's go Marty!

:(  ;)

590620[/snapback]

I never rooted for the Kansas City Scouts, the first incarnation of the Colorado Rockies or the love-child abortion (of the previous two) you call the New Jersey Devils!

Fitting place for those two prior teams... Hell you call Jersey!

And you call yourself a Bills fan!

:lol::lol:

590559[/snapback]

Um ya. If you look you will find that the Leafs are much closer to the top of the most penalized teams.

can't argue with that.  but i personally take pleasure in seeing the leafs fans cry after they get knocked out of the playoffs year after year.  they are seriously the most !@#$ fans you can get especially when they come to the bell centre.

590567[/snapback]

I know. But I think you really dislike them because they do make the playoffs year after year, where your team, well, well, poop.