Need Prayers For My Father

IDBillzFan

My father has been ill for some time, suffering from mental lapses that aren't so much Alzheimers, but rather a version of it that recently had high hopes of eradication due to a radical genetic ablation of inducible nitric oxide synthase.

It worked for a while, but he's over 80 years old, and now, suddenly he is back to being forgetful, and in many cases is convinced he is Harry Chapin. He checked himself out of Thousand Oaks Medical Center and the last person to see him said he was driving a checkered yellow taxi headed for Hollywood yelling "Keep the change! Keep the change!"

If you could squeeze him in, I'd appreciate it.

(Oh, please. Do not take life so seriously.)

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My father has been ill for some time, suffering from mental lapses that aren't so much Alzheimers, but rather a version of it that recently had high hopes of eradication due to a radical genetic ablation of inducible nitric oxide synthase.

It worked for a while, but he's over 80 years old, and now, suddenly he is back to being forgetful, and in many cases is convinced he is Harry Chapin. He checked himself out of Thousand Oaks Medical Center and the last person to see him said he was driving a checkered yellow taxi headed for Hollywood yelling "Keep the change! Keep the change!"

586002[/snapback]

Your dad is Ralph Wilson? No prayers from me Mock....go fug yourself. :ph34r:

586002[/snapback]

I was his last fare. Bastard drove me all over town...ran up the meter to over $40 (shouldda been a $20 fare...tops). I gave him a c-note and he took off (I almost fell onto the street) like a bat-out-of-hell laughing like a hyena.

I'll keep him in my thoughts alright.

586002[/snapback]

Have you hit the all-you-can-eat country buffets? Old people are always haunting those places, especially in the mid-to-late afternoon. I'd check there first, before they start dragging the lake.

Have you hit the all-you-can-eat country buffets?  Old people are always haunting those places, especially in the mid-to-late afternoon.  I'd check there first, before they start dragging the lake.

586101[/snapback]

There's lakes in LA? I know the tarpits are there?

586002[/snapback]

Your dad is Ernest Borgnine???