Sam Wyche gone......

sven233

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I have asked this before - Is Frank Reich willing to coach? I remember him helping Jim Kelly out a lot so my feeling is that he can be a good QB coach.

585549[/snapback]

he runs a church in north carolina. i doubt he'd leave his religious obligations to coach. With that said, i'd love for him to leave his religious obligations to coach!

please don't make too much of this -- i suspected he was gone, and this is no surprise. it's truly not a big deal.

Sorry, I just don't see the gloom and doom in all of this.

Man, is this a group panty bunching?

Just because several of you have claimed that I'm making a huge deal about this doesn't mean that I actually am. Frankly, some of you seem to be making a bigger deal about my comments than I'm making about Wyche leaving.

I simply pointed out that the Bills have yet again taken another step backwards.

And they have.

Just because several of you have claimed that I'm making a huge deal about this doesn't mean that I actually am. Frankly, some of you seem to be making a bigger deal about my comments than I'm making about Wyche leaving.

I simply pointed out that the Bills have yet again taken another step backwards.

And they have.

585680[/snapback]

That's enough. We all know that Losman should have been a Pro Bowler by season's end if Wyche was doing his job. You know, just like children should listen and obey the first time you impart your wisdom on them instead of trying it their way and failing miserably - yet they still do exactly that.