Kobe puts up 81 pts on Raptors

B-Dawg12

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kobe couldn't carry Jordan's jock.

580566[/snapback]

You are correct Sir, and all this talk is rediculous. We'll see where Kobe ends up in history. I'd be willing to bet he won't have as many rings as Mike ended up with. I'd take LeBron on my team right now over Kobe any day of the week.

You are correct Sir, and all this talk is rediculous. We'll see where Kobe ends up in history. I'd be willing to bet he won't have as many rings as Mike ended up with. I'd take LeBron on my team right now over Kobe any day of the week.

580578[/snapback]

well see where he ends up in history...if the dude retires tommorow hes got an 81 point game and three rings

Good thing Kobe has roughly the same number of career assists as rape counts against him...

580583[/snapback]

First of all the chick was crazy (proven), he banged her but he didnt rape her, and id love to see the reaction of this board if it was Spikes or MCgahee caught up in the same situation

580578[/snapback]

How many times did Kobe win MVP in championship series? Jordan won it all six times that he participated. How about Kobe? Oh, that is right. The MVP's went to Shaq.

First of all the chick was crazy (proven), he banged her but he didnt rape her, and id love to see the reaction of this board if it was Spikes or MCgahee caught up in the same situation

580596[/snapback]

Travis Henry got no love from this board when he had his "issues".... So you can't go there....

Last time I checked these were PROFESSIONAL basketball players right? You make it sound like he's playing with the Long Beach School of the Blind as teammates....  ;)

580594[/snapback]

with all due respect to Smush PArker....when hes your 3rd scoring option ur in trouble

am i the only one that sees the amazement in this??

580326[/snapback]

It was incredible. I guess Kobe knows that when he takes his game to the next level. LaBron James, Tim Duncan, Dwyane Wade, Steve Nash, Ben Wallace, etc. are all players that are all-stars, but right now, is there a better player than Kobe?

It was incredible.  I guess Kobe knows that when he takes his game to the next level.  LaBron James, Tim Duncan, Dwyane Wade, Steve Nash, Ben Wallace, etc. are all players that are all-stars, but right now, is there a better player than Kobe?

580603[/snapback]

more sanity