Boycott the Bills....

Dick Jauron??????  You're got be be kiddng me.  He's a bum.  He wasn't even an elite defensive coordinator.  What a piss poor choice.  This franchise has hit all time low.

578056[/snapback]

Wow. All of the negative folks have really come out of the woodwork over the past couple of weeks. First off, they've not announced anything. Secondly, if it *is* DJ, give him a chance. How do we know that Sherman wasn't extended an offer that he refused?

Like we've all discussed, One Bills Drive isn't necessarily coaching Nirvana.

-Jeff

Dick Jauron??????  You've got to be kiddng me.  He's a bum.  He wasn't even an elite defensive coordinator.  What a piss poor choice.  This franchise has hit an all time low.

578056[/snapback]

Good turn them in. Back up your mouth!

I cant believe some of these posts. Turning in your tickets becuase Juaron was hired to coach our team? He cant be any worse than MM and his numerous dumb ass calls. Turn your seats in because of the product on the field has been bad- not because we hired a better coach than the one we had the past two years.

I cant believe some of these posts. Turning in your tickets becuase Juaron was hired to coach our team? He cant be any worse than MM and his numerous dumb ass calls. Turn your seats in because of the product on the field has been bad- not because we hired a better coach than the one we had the past two years.

578134[/snapback]

If you think Dick Jauron is an upgrade over Mike Mularkey tell me what is the criteria?

If you think Dick Jauron is an upgrade over Mike Mularkey tell me what is the criteria?

578158[/snapback]

I'll take 13-3 over 9-7 any day of the week. Everyone says Lovie Smith was coach of the year. Well his Bears team had no offense and was knocked out in the first round of the playoffs.

Anyways, you've got your mind made up, but you have no control over this. See what happens over the next year and then make your mind up then.

Geez, some of the posters on this board should just STFU and support the team!!! We have an NFL Team, in BUFFALO and Jauron (if that's who it really is going to be?) and Levy can turn this thing around. WIth the increasing negativity towards everything and all the other factors in WNY...this team could just pack up and leave and then where would we be?

Somehow in the last few weeks, Ralph has gone from a Hall of Famer to a bumbling, old coot who should just pack up his team and get out of town,,,,,unless of course he bows down and caters to the BUffalo Bills fans wishes, (which he did by eliminating TD and a bunch of assistants).

578158[/snapback]

MM quit, what is it you want the Bills to do? Beg him to come back. I'm not sure what MM did in his two years here that makes you believe he is so much better than Jauron.

Dick Jauron??????  You've got to be kiddng me.  He's a bum.  He wasn't even an elite defensive coordinator.  What a piss poor choice.  This franchise has hit an all time low.

578056[/snapback]

I don't have season tickets, but I do try to go to as many home games as I can travel to. This year I will not be investing ANY of my money into this team. All Marv has done is prove to me that the Bills are not serious about being a contender in the NFL.

I'm not going to waste my money, If Ralphie is not going to shell out his $$$ for proven talent..

Thanks for NOTHING MARV.. Go back to Detroit Wilson.. Western New York will be a better place without you

I'm sorry but this is too funny. This is the same stuff people were posting about the Sabres prior to this year. They are a joke, they are going to stink, they didn't sign free agents, don't buy tickets etc. The media was banging the same drum and the internet posters were ready to jump off the Peace Bridge.

If you are filled with so much hate and the team brings you so much misery, Why do you watch them?

I'm looking forward to free agency, the draft and next year. I think it's going to be a lot of fun. I'm very optimistic about the direction the team is going. Hopefully, you sit near the 50 yard line so when you cancel, I can upgrade.

I wouldn't mind if a few more of you turned in your season tickets.. I'm looking for some good seats anyway,this might increase my chances.. <_<

I really don't know if Jauron is going to work out,but I love football,so I can at least give him a chance,god,the ink hasn't even dried..

All these negative posters are more than likely Sherman supporters, present company included.

578081[/snapback]

NO just fans who want to win.. experience a playoff game.. fans who still are interested after week 8 of the NFL season..

Just be commited to winning.... Marv and Ralphie Just are not commited to anything else but playing management.

578158[/snapback]

Hair. :lol:

Christ, you people are idiots. You're already talking like you want to run a guy out of town who's not even in town yet. <_< This team survived true blockheads like Kay Stephenson and Hank Bullough. It'll survive a relative non-entity like Dick Jauron.