What's the best way to watch a Bills game?

Justice

I watch it drunk as a skunk! I can't imagine being sober and watching the three and out Noffense.

41238[/snapback]

Well, since the only place i can watch them is at the bar, beer is always in hand. I normally get too excited to sit home, so i get there around 11:00am. I am friends with the owner, so we do a shot every TD. Meaning, including last season, we have done about 4 shots. :o But last week killed me. I was bored at home, so I still went to the bar at around 11:00am. Kickoff at 4:00pm. Wasnt pretty.

The bar up the block called DUFFYS. Man u cant go wrong

10 cent wings and they are awesome along with $1.50 drafts.

I too also know the owner and his 3 boys. They show all the games since they have the NFL package and all typs of fans go in there. Its a great atmosphere...

I watch it drunk as a skunk! I can't imagine being sober and watching the three and out Noffense.

41238[/snapback]

Actually, the Bills O has only gone 3 and out in 4 out of 20 drives this season. Their 3rd down %age is higher than last year as well. The highest scoring offense in the NFL, the Jets, have gone 3 and out 4 out of 21 times. As bad as the offense is, they are moving the ball...they just need to reduce the negative plays....

I watch the games in my living room...1:00 games go through my youngest's nap time, so it makes for interesting highs/lows (trying to stay quiet and all).

The bar up the block called DUFFYS. Man u cant go wrong

10 cent wings and they are awesome along with $1.50 drafts.

I too also know the owner and his 3 boys. They show all the games since they have the NFL package and all typs of fans go in there. Its a great atmosphere...

41289[/snapback]

10 cent wings...where the hell is Duffy's?

I usually arrive at the Ralph around 11am, and load up on beer and chicken wings. I do a lot of screaming in the stadium and my voice is gone by the 3rd quarter.

For away games my entire family comes on over to the house. It's the only thing we do as a family. There's lots of beer, food and screaming at the TV.

I watch it while sitting on my throne, eating fresh killed raw steak and drinking Jack Daniels, while my personal "Ball Washer" makes sure my "nether region" is in proper order.

How do YOU watch it??

At a bar???

AAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHAAAAHHHAAA!!!

41238[/snapback]

I usually watch them in my living room getting pretty bombed, since I find sitting there bored as hell, makes it a lot easier to down a case of beer and not even realize it. It would be nice to get up once in a while to cheer but by the looks of things, that might not happen any time soon.

Actually, my wife and I usually are in the same predicament as Dan Gross, we have a little one and her nap time usually coincidedes with the 1 o'clock games, so we pack a cooler, park it near the couch and watch the games. Since there isn't much to cheer about lately and last year, we don't have to worry about waking the little one up, lol.