24 premiere...

sfladave

It's just like last season with that terrorist kid.  He was handed over to Marwan and then never seen again.  Evelyn and her daughter are dead.  Henderson was going to kill them earlier, of course he'd do the same now.

658780[/snapback]

You mean Beh-ROOOOZ? I thought he made it out OK. When did Marwan get his hands on him?

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean Beh-ROOOOZ?  I thought he made it out OK.  When did Marwan get his hands on him?

658812[/snapback]

Beh-Roooozzzz was most definitely killed. He was put into a van with a tracker in his scalp. They showed the terrorists searching him, then pulling out a knife, then they cut to the CTU van and the tracker goes dead.

Poor, poor Beh-Roozzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Good show last night. And calling the cops as a diversion was great, though for all the bashers, yes, I can't believe it either that the military would just let a cop car leave a shootout.  Next week, the DoD confronts Logan.

658606[/snapback]

And those terrorists are tough, too. One of them took three rounds from a .50-cal machine gun right in the chest, and didn't even have an exit wound. :lol:

And by the way...how'd Evelyn put the tape in the safe deposit box "this morning" when she was attending to the First Lady all morning. :P Continuity this season is worse than ever...which says something, considering how bad last season's was...

And those terrorists are tough, too.  One of them took three rounds from a .50-cal machine gun right in the chest, and didn't even have an exit wound.  :lol:

And by the way...how'd Evelyn put the tape in the safe deposit box "this morning" when she was attending to the First Lady all morning.  :P  Continuity this season is worse than ever...which says something, considering how bad last season's was...

658890[/snapback]

Ahhh, "this morning" could have technically been 12am. Again, not as bothered by that one as I am by some of the others.

Beh-Roooozzzz was most definitely killed. He was put into a van with a tracker in his scalp. They showed the terrorists searching him, then pulling out a knife, then they cut to the CTU van and the tracker goes dead.

Poor, poor Beh-Roozzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

658882[/snapback]

I don't think I ever saw the last three episodes from last season so that must have happened pretty late.

Beh-ROOOOOOOOZZZZZZ!!!!! NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

...a tracker chip in his scalp?

658935[/snapback]

He was Muslim. They needed to know if he went near any ports. :P

The wife was just a little perturbed over the unreality of last night's episode, knowing as much as she does about bank security. If a bank manager could open a time lock on a vault whenever he wanted, there'd be a lot more late-night kidnappings. Me, I was too busy laughing at terrroists not being shredded by rounds that can penetrate light armored vehicles. :lol:

Still...it's more realistic than "E-Ring".

Me, I was too busy laughing at terrroists not being shredded by rounds that can penetrate light armored vehicles.  :lol:

658944[/snapback]

I don't know if we're ready for a TV show that shows a man being completely cut in half by a .50 calibur bullet.

But when we are ready, I know that FOX will broadcast that TV show. Hell, it may even be a reality show.... :P

I don't know if we're ready for a TV show that shows a man being completely cut in half by a .50 calibur bullet.

But when we are ready, I know that FOX will broadcast that TV show.  Hell, it may even be a reality show.... :P

659028[/snapback]

It's really something to see, though.

Anybody still watching?  Or have they finally jumped too many sharks?

664332[/snapback]

I am watching and enjoying the show. However, I am concerned about the plot where the Prez is at the center of all this. You mean to tell me Walt Cummings had no idea the prez was helping him? Or, that the weak minded idiot of a prez (no, not the real one) all of a sudden becomes a cunning, manipulative, mastermind?

They just need to develop the Prez's character a bit more to make this plot line more believable.

I am watching and enjoying the show.

664336[/snapback]

I'm starting to lose interest, frankly. The scene where Logan receives a phone call from Henderson just as he starts to tell the VP he's resigning (not re-signing) made me want to hit the channel changer. :w00t:

And Chloe getting out of "detention" at CTU like she was going out for a cuppa cracked me up, too. Why do they even bother to have guards and locks around that place. Too funny.

Anybody still watching?  Or have they finally jumped too many sharks?

664332[/snapback]

As much as my wife and I love the show, we both agreed while watching last night that they have one, maybe two, seasons left -- tops.

As much as my wife and I love the show, we both agreed while watching last night that they have one, maybe two, seasons left -- tops.

664421[/snapback]

The weird thing about this season is that despite how ridiculous some of the plot lines have become, it still sucks you in.

But one of the great things about this show is that each season is its own "story". So even though this one is absurd, there is nothing preventing them from putting together a kick ass story for next season.

I think Season 3 sucked and I thought that was the end of the line for the series, but then last year's season was great and restored my faith. This season hasn't been up to par with Season 1, (first half) Season 2 or 4, but I have hope that season 6 will be better.

We'll see though.