John Clayton --- ESPN

Verbatim:, "the worst organizational mess I have seen in 10 years!"

I have to agree, PTP!

565997[/snapback]

Yes, much worse than New Orleans, whose team played home games in NY, whose owner spent more time in San Antonio on game day than with his team, and management who hadn't made a good first round pick in 30 years....yeah much worse.

Yes, much worse than New Orleans, whose team played home games in NY, whose owner spent more time in San Antonio on game day than with his team, and management who hadn't made a good first round pick in 30 years....yeah much worse.

566002[/snapback]

They had an excuse called Katrina, but your right and I would add the Lions and Cardinals as well. Clayton implied coaching candidates don't want to touch this team with a 10 ft. pole.

Ahhhhh John Clayton...master of the freak-out, king of the opinions with no facts to back them up.

Lets face it though, things in Buffalo are pretty crappy right now...but worse organizational mess in 10 years? How about when the Dolphins imploded and hired Dan Marino as their GM? Say what you will about Marv...but when it comes to scouting and free agenct decisions I think 99.9% of all fans would trust Marv over the human tree-stump that is Dan friggin Marino.

Ahhhhh John Clayton...master of the freak-out, king of the opinions with no facts to back them up.

Lets face it though, things in Buffalo are pretty crappy right now...but worse organizational mess in 10 years?  How about when the Dolphins imploded and hired Dan Marino as their GM?  Say what you will about Marv...but when it comes to scouting and free agenct decisions I think 99.9% of all fans would trust Marv over the human tree-stump that is Dan friggin Marino.

566027[/snapback]

I agree. Is this an ideal situation? Far from it. Does the organization look like a bunch of fools? IMHO...yes. Can the situation get better? Absolutely. Am I scared? Damn straight. :pirate:

566002[/snapback]

You have got to be kidding - the cities they played in are resorts compared to Orchard Park NY...I would trade the Bills in two shakes for the Saints - they'll still find some caoches and players who want to be a part of the rebuilding...In Buffalo - we have returned to the Hank Bullugh days...

I think that ESPN just might have an axe to grind with the Bills now that their butt buddy Donahoe has been shown the door.....

566130[/snapback]

I agree. Mort's reach around pal TD got fired so he's pissed.

Verbatim:, "the worst organizational mess I have seen in 10 years!"

I have to agree, PTP!

565997[/snapback]

and the new york jets arent in a mess? and before the fish hired nick saban didnt they have dan marino as president for like a week?they went through a entire staff organization last off season.this is no big deal.we fired our gm and mike should have been fired in the 1st place.usually when a gm goes everybody does.the bills will be playing a game opening day next season and there will be a 8th pick in the draft helping us along with our new head coach

and the new york jets arent in a mess?  and before the fish hired nick saban didnt they have dan marino as president for like a week?they went through a entire staff organization last off season.this is no big deal.we fired our gm and mike should have been fired in the 1st place.usually when a gm goes everybody does.the bills will be playing a game opening day next season and there will be a 8th pick in the draft helping us along with our new head coach

566196[/snapback]

If Pennington comes back healthy and they have a decent draft - the Jets are a playoff contender...with the Patriots and Dolphins...We're in the "insert name here for 1st overall on 2007 draft" race...

If Pennington comes back healthy and they have a decent draft - the Jets are a playoff contender...with the Patriots and Dolphins...We're in the "insert name here for 1st overall on 2007 draft" race...

Pretty strong "IF" there, Mr.Negative-Nancy..........