John Clayton --- ESPN

Yes, much worse than New Orleans, whose team played home games in NY, whose owner spent more time in San Antonio on game day than with his team, and management who hadn't made a good first round pick in 30 years....yeah much worse.

566002[/snapback]

Or even worse than Miami last year, where the coach resigned in the middle of the year.

We have been living through the worst organizational mess for the last 6 years. We've had to endure a GM who couldn't pick a head coach, and a coach who thought football was about mind games and trickery. We were promised smash mouth football, your best 11 football play against our best 11. What we got was flea flicker and swing passes to the fullback. We got secrecy and attempted mind games about starting quarterbacks and injuries. And when we hire a buffalo legend GM who is going to bring back integrity instead of load mouth, all talk no action football we're a mess. How can you argue about change and the direction of the organization after the bull@#$ over the last six years.

We need a coach that commands respect. A coach that people are not going to second guess. We've gone the route of a coordinator and it hasn't worked. Bring in someone with head coach experience.

...Sorry for the rant but that weazle pisses me off.

If Pennington comes back healthy and they have a decent draft - the Jets are a playoff contender...with the Patriots and Dolphins...We're in the "insert name here for 1st overall on 2007 draft" race...

566243[/snapback]

:pirate:

Are you aware of the Jets' cap situation? And are you aware of ours?

Damn, you guys are out of the control with the negativity this offseason. TD is gone. Be happy.

Pretty strong "IF" there, Mr.Negative-Nancy..........

566250[/snapback]

I'm just being honest - not negative. Once again, because i am not singing the Bills fight song like some brainwashed Hitler Youth in 1940 Germany, I am a negative Nancy?

Honest question to you - Do the BIlls have a better chance of being competative than Pennington coming back healthy? I don't think so. I know they're not all knowing, but I just got done hearing Merril Hodge tell America Levy would be the coach next year as nobody wants the reins of this team...Do you really think we are better of than the Jets?

We have been living through the worst organizational mess for the last 6 years.  We've had to endure a GM who couldn't pick a head coach, and a coach who thought football was about mind games and trickery.  We were promised smash mouth football, your best 11 football play against our best 11.  What we got was flea flicker and swing passes to the fullback.  We got secrecy and attempted mind games about starting quarterbacks and injuries.  And when we hire a buffalo legend GM who is going to bring back integrity instead of load mouth, all talk no action football we're a mess.  How can you argue about change and the direction of the organization after the bull@#$ over the last six years.

We need a coach that commands respect.  A coach that people are not going to second guess.  We've gone the route of a coordinator and it hasn't worked.  Bring in someone with head coach experience.

...Sorry for the rant but that weazle pisses me off.

566290[/snapback]

Amen brother...

Ahhhhh John Clayton...master of the freak-out, king of the opinions with no facts to back them up.

Lets face it though, things in Buffalo are pretty crappy right now...but worse organizational mess in 10 years?  How about when the Dolphins imploded and hired Dan Marino as their GM?  Say what you will about Marv...but when it comes to scouting and free agenct decisions I think 99.9% of all fans would trust Marv over the human tree-stump that is Dan friggin Marino.

566027[/snapback]

At least the Dolphins had the good fortune of having Marino quit the job. The Bills have had no such luck thus far.