Who WILL be the Bills next head coach

Like A Mofo

KEEP MCNALLY ? Is that a joke 'cuz I didn't hear the laugh track. McGahee didn't have five holes to go through all year. The man should be tarred and feathered not idolized.

566628[/snapback]

You try turning a bunch of has-beens and no-names into a cohesive o-line. The fact the guy has turned Jason Peters into a serviceable - potentially quality - RT shows me he knows a thing or two about coaching 'em up.

With their garbage talent, Willis still ran for how many yards?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You try turning a bunch of has-beens and no-names into a cohesive o-line.  The fact the guy has turned Jason Peters into a serviceable - potentially quality - RT shows me he knows a thing or two about coaching 'em up. 

566646[/snapback]

Under 4 yards per carry. I'm not saying they are great but you play with the cards you are dealt and they absolutely regressed during the year. And if Marvelous Marv picks anything other than OL or DL in the first round then....I don't know what I'm going to do. I've been addicted to this team since 1965 (5 years old)

I would like to rule out these peoplefor Head Coach.

1. Mike Tice

2. Dom Capers

3. Rich Kotite

4. Conrad Dobler

5. Deion Sanders

6. Michael irvin.

Would be happy with mostly all the names mentioned but am leaning towards D. Henderson, S. Payton M. Sherman or J. Haslett. Hope there is still enough brain cells left in our "brain trust " to give us a solid coach and staff.

You try turning a bunch of has-beens and no-names into a cohesive o-line.  The fact the guy has turned Jason Peters into a serviceable - potentially quality - RT shows me he knows a thing or two about coaching 'em up. 

566646[/snapback]

And Peters played most of the year at RT, Villerreal, Gandy, Anderson, and Teague were all pretty much mainstays all year long. That line regressed big time, and it goes back to coaching. Mcnally is still living off the legend of Munoz. Stick a fork in him and get rid of him, he is way overdone.

i agree with the idea that we don't need another Coordinator looking to make the move up. We need a proven head coach, who has had winning playoff seasons under his belt.

1.) Sherman

2.) Marv with Haslett as DC to move up in 2-3yrs.

3.) Haslett

Not that this will happen, but if Marv and Ralph want to bring the instant respectability this team needs...

Mike Holmgrin

567240[/snapback]

even if Holmgrin was willing to come here, do you honestly think Ralph would outbid one of the richest men in the world?