(OT) Second US hostage beheaded.

PIZ

The Iraqis deserved Saddam. They deserve to be gassed and tortured. That seems like the only way to keep them in order.

40379[/snapback]

That's a tragic statement.

Prayers of course will go out for him and his family, as they do for all fallen Americans in Iraq and Afghanistan, but one must wonder why people (civilians) with a choice choose to stay there. By that I mean, are they idealists trying to make a difference, or are they desperate for the money?

Either way, it is sad.

Why doesn't the U.S. gov't start planting a GPS microchip into every USA civilian over there.  That way, when they get kidnapped, we can track them and send a US Marine brigade in there to blast these scumbags into oblivion.

40391[/snapback]

It's been seriously thought about. There are a lot of technological problems.

Why doesn't the U.S. gov't start planting a GPS microchip into every USA civilian over there.  That way, when they get kidnapped, we can track them and send a US Marine brigade in there to blast these scumbags into oblivion.

40391[/snapback]

That is a great idea!!!

We really should be doing something like that.

40391[/snapback]

That is what should have been done when a journalist interviewed bin Laden a while back.

40391[/snapback]

Holy sh*t! I was thinking that same thing the other day when this latest kidnapping took place. Why haven't the goverment done this yet?

Holy sh*t! I was thinking that same thing the other day when this latest kidnapping took place. Why haven't the goverment done this yet?

40464[/snapback]

that, or install something in him that makes his body act like an A-bomb.

If his head gets ditached from his body, an Abomb goes off. A small one, but atomic none the less.

Hell, we sent a man to the moon decades ago, why not this? Oh, and the tracking thing would work too...

that, or install something in him that makes his body act like an A-bomb.

If his head gets ditached from his body, an Abomb goes off. A small one, but atomic none the less.

Hell, we sent a man to the moon decades ago, why not this? Oh, and the tracking thing would work too...

40470[/snapback]

How about something a little easier. Nuke the entire Middle East, except for Israel, and take all the oil.

I know it's been thought about. The same technology was talked about someday to place a "chip" in your newborn kids. That way they could cut down on all the milk carton child abductions. All this stuff is experimental right now but don't you think they could bust it out for civilians in Iraq? It couldn't hurt to try it even if it's not tested. These poor people are getting butchered and it's sickening already.

40391[/snapback]

If we could get one in, they could get one out, since they don't have to care about, uh, patient care.

Somebody at the Pentagon has to come up with something that at least helps, though. This has been going on far too long.

Dude, I agree with you 100%. Seriously.

We need to show the f'ers who the true power is.

40491[/snapback]

Ed, one day, I would truly like to hear the details of your "conversion." If you ever have the time, send me a PM and let me know how you changed from an apologetic liberal to a conservative patriot.

Either way, the change was/is a wonderful sight to behold.