I don't know about you guys...

ofiba

Firing TD

Bringing Levy Back

Mularkey Quits

Wilson talking like a crazy old grandpa

You can say what you want about the current state of the Bills, but you have to admit it's at least entertaining. The last 5 years we've sat through offseasons of TD. It never seemed like he was shooting straight and we never knew what was going on. He made offseason moves that gave everyone hope, only to have that hope ripped away in the regular season. Now there is a major shake up. Wilson is starting to admit things (apologize to fans for signs being removed, saying he has no idea what coaches are paid), and Marv is talking to the media without GM speak.

Right now the future of the Bills looks more uncertain than it has the last five offseasons, but based on the result of the last 5 offseasons, I say that's a good thing. We've got no where to go but up and we get to enjoy listening to Marv Levy along the way! Go Bills!

Firing TD

Bringing Levy Back

Mularkey Quits

You can say what you want about the current state of the Bills, but you have to admit it's at least entertaining.  The last 5 years we've sat through offseasons of TD.  It never seemed like he was shooting straight and we never knew what was going on.  He made offseason moves that gave everyone hope, only to have that hope ripped away in the regular season.  Now there is a major shake up.  Wilson is starting to admit things (apologize to fans for signs being removed, saying he has no idea what coaches are paid), and Marv is talking to the media without GM speak.

Right now the future of the Bills looks more uncertain than it has the last five offseasons, but based on the result of the last 5 offseasons, I say that's a good thing.  We've got no where to go but up and we get to enjoy listening to Marv Levy along the way! Go Bills!

565347[/snapback]

Preach it ofiba!

Firing TD

Bringing Levy Back

Mularkey Quits

You can say what you want about the current state of the Bills, but you have to admit it's at least entertaining.  The last 5 years we've sat through offseasons of TD.  It never seemed like he was shooting straight and we never knew what was going on.  He made offseason moves that gave everyone hope, only to have that hope ripped away in the regular season.  Now there is a major shake up.  Wilson is starting to admit things (apologize to fans for signs being removed, saying he has no idea what coaches are paid), and Marv is talking to the media without GM speak.

Right now the future of the Bills looks more uncertain than it has the last five offseasons, but based on the result of the last 5 offseasons, I say that's a good thing.  We've got no where to go but up and we get to enjoy listening to Marv Levy along the way! Go Bills!

565347[/snapback]

Actually, I don't know that I can remember a more depressing two week period in Bills history, and I am not even a TD or MM fanatic! This franchise is circling the drain, Ralph Wilson is taking a piss to expediate things...

I thought it was interesting when Ralph said that if your lucky enough to reach 80 you have nothing to gain by being dishonest and he is speaking the truth (I know its not the exact quote, but something like it). Does that mean that all the lies and deceit is gone after this season? will we know who has what injury? will we give up that 2% secret advantage? only time will tell, but we need to fill this coaching vacancy ASAP. I want a coach with some experience, no rookie!!

I'd rather be entertained during the season, not the off season.

"Entertainment" during the off season generally equates to the same type of "entertainment" afforded by reality TV. That is to say I'm annoyed by it, not entertained.

I'd rather be entertained during the season, not the off season. 

"Entertainment" during the off season generally equates to the same type of "entertainment" afforded by reality TV.  That is to say I'm annoyed by it, not entertained.

565401[/snapback]

Have you been entertained for the last 5 regular seasons?

Firing TD

Bringing Levy Back

Mularkey Quits

You can say what you want about the current state of the Bills, but you have to admit it's at least entertaining.  The last 5 years we've sat through offseasons of TD.

565347[/snapback]

Entertaining ? Like seeing a major disaster will hold your attention but can hardly be classified as entertaining unless you are the sicko types. I am beyond disgusted with whatever has been going on. How many times are we fans going to get this flurry of activity in the off-season with promises of a brighter future ? If we continue to keep cleaning out the house, we will never have a home. I am at a point where I really think the best for the franchise would be if someone bought it from RW. I am not referring to age, but simply to the fact that he just does not have a grip on matters any more. Once a strategic decision is charted, an organization must take actions to continue down that road even if some sections are not the most optimal. If we keep changing personnel, how can you have any stability to implement a plan ? While I was ecstatic that TD was gone, MM's resignation seems to have officially put me over the edge. Sure in two weeks time, I will still be supporting the Bills but at a reconciled lower level of mediocrity as a benchmark.

Firing TD

Bringing Levy Back

Mularkey Quits

565347[/snapback]

Its been a crazy offseason so far. 2 weeks in, and i'm almost out of torch fuel and tar!