This is a disaster

nodnarb

what coaches are going to want to come to buffalo now? what assistants will be available? Mike leaving is out of character, and it TELEGRAPHS PROBLEMS with this goofy new "structure" that Ralph has demanded.

What coach is going to want to run a team that has Ralph Wilson wanting to take a more active role in the hiring of coaches and drafting of personnel?

NOBODY.

Except for more "comfort" picks - reaches into the past for guys who wouldn't even get interviews from other teams. Or Haslett, who has been a worse failure than Mularkey over a longer period of time.

What many don't seem to get, especially those who love Losman, is that the kid has to start all over now. New offense, new plays and terminology to learn, etc.

No team has ever won a playoff game in that environment. Second year, yes. First year, no. We had a better chance with the status quo. This has become an absolute disaster. If ever the cliche "be careful what you wished for" applied, it's now.

what coaches are going to want to come to buffalo now? what assistants will be available? Mike leaving is out of character, and it TELEGRAPHS PROBLEMS with this goofy new "structure" that Ralph has demanded.

What coach is going to want to run a team that has Ralph Wilson wanting to take a more active role in the hiring of coaches and drafting of personnel?

NOBODY.

Except for more "comfort" picks - reaches into the past for guys who wouldn't even get interviews from other teams. Or Haslett, who has been a worse failure than Mularkey over a longer period of time.

What many don't seem to get, especially those who love Losman, is that the kid has to start all over now. New offense, new plays and terminology to learn, etc.

No team has ever won a playoff game in that environment. Second year, yes. First year, no. We had a better chance with the status quo. This has become an absolute disaster. If ever the cliche "be careful what you wished for" applied, it's now.

563904[/snapback]

You're wrong! I just talked to the HC at my kids high school and he would love to take the job. B-)

NOBODY.

563904[/snapback]

Can I be the 1st to say it...

Doomed... B-)

First of all, we don't know what happened here.

Second, what are you suggesting? The Bills should have kept Mularkey & Donahoe?

Tell me what happened in the last week that was the wrong move by Wilson? Hiring Levy? Not firing MM with TD?

As far as it being too late for hiring assitants, it's only two weeks since the regular season ended. It's not too late yet. I'll bet Levy has a list of coaching candidates ready.

PTR

563904[/snapback]

Unless we name Wyche as HC or OC and he implements an offense with the same terminology with a few more wrinkles to improve it.

563904[/snapback]

You mean to tell me you think we were going somewhere next year under MM?

Seriously? B-)

Happy days are here again!!

I had three wishes this off season, two have come to pass although MM should have been fired, not emasculated and then resigned but that's a minor point.

I had three wishes this off season, two have come to pass although MM should have been fired, not emasculated and then resigned but that's a minor point.

563981[/snapback]

I don't think that's a minor point at all, it's ridiculous. If Wilson and Levy wanted Mularkey gone, they should've fired him. What self-respecting coach will want to come here?