John Elway To Buffalo

R. Rich

I'm sure he still has plenty left in the ol' arm.  Let's make him an offer to come back and lead the Bills.  He's got plenty of experience, and has won the big game.

561632[/snapback]

Too young. Not enough experience. How about Bart Starr?

Six division titles

Five NFL Titles

2 Super Bowl Titles

He just celebrated his 72nd birthday, so he is around the right age.

I'm sure he still has plenty left in the ol' arm.  Let's make him an offer to come back and lead the Bills.  He's got plenty of experience, and has won the big game.

561632[/snapback]

up all night drinking ???? :w00t:

Sorry, no linky...There was a recent poll in Sports Illustrated where they asked current NFL QB's who's arm they wish they had. Brett Favre led the way with around 30% of the vote, but John Elway, who hasn't played in the NFL since 1999, ranked second with about 18%. I thought that was hilarious. He was the only non-active QB on the list. I think Vick was 3rd, and maybe Palmer 4th and Carr 5th...

561632[/snapback]

I thought we were getting Peyton Manning....I don't think we need Elway then...pay attention man!

Sorry, no linky...There was a recent poll in Sports Illustrated where they asked current NFL QB's who's arm they wish they had.  Brett Favre led the way with around 30% of the vote, but John Elway, who hasn't played in the NFL since 1999, ranked second with about 18%.  I thought that was hilarious.  He was the only non-active QB on the list.  I think Vick was 3rd, and maybe Palmer 4th and Carr 5th...

561696[/snapback]

Vick's ARM, yes, his head and his herpes, NO...

561632[/snapback]

Do you think you were obvious enough with the sarcasm this time? That Manning thread had some legs.