Espn's show PTI.......

billsboys

Tony Kornheiser predicts that there is a 90% chance of Levy coaching the Bills again!!!

I totally agree with this. As soon as training camp rolls around and Levy sees how bad Mularkey is as a coach, Levy will take over. :D

Do you agree with this?

predicts that there is a 90% chance of Levy coaching the Bills again!!!

I totally agree with this.  As soon as training camp rolls around and Levy sees how bad Mularkey is as a coach, Levy will take over. :D

Do you agree with this?

557726[/snapback]

anyone? :P

Give Marv some credit. He's putting his rep on the line backing MM. If Levy thought MM was not HC material, he would not still be here.

More likely Levy sees Mularkey as talented but flawed. Levy's job in 2006 is to see if Mularkey can be molded. There would have to be a colassal f***-up for Levy to sack MM mid-season.

I totally agree with this.  As soon as training camp rolls around and Levy sees how bad Mularkey is as a coach, Levy will take over. :D

Do you agree with this?

557726[/snapback]

Not to say it isnt possible- but that show is based on a lot of speculation. I do wish Kornheiser would get back on the radio......not many insightful people on the radio right now......just people like Rome- and worse

I already predicted Marv will be back on the sidelines by Halloween. I stand by it.

Are you saying Mularkey will dress as Levy on the sidelines :P

Not to say it isnt possible- but that show is based on a lot of speculation. I do wish Kornheiser would get back on the radio......not many insightful people on the radio right now......just people like Rome- and worse

Are you saying Mularkey will dress as Levy on the sidelines :D

557796[/snapback]

Kornheiser is on the radio in DC last time I checked: http://www.sportstalk980.com/

Do you agree with this?

557726[/snapback]

I doubt Levy will be back as HC, because the HC job when done correctly and when done the way Levy did it before is really about 3-4 hours each week on the sidelines and 14+ hours per day in the film room, in meetings, on the phone, etc. etc. etc.

I simply doubt that an 80 year old guy no matter how driven he is and even how young he feels is going to be able to or want to punch the clock of the HC job.

Levy deserves a lot of credit (though he and Ralph may simply be deranged) for even taking on the large tasks of being the GM. It involves keeping a firm rein and getting knowleddge about what is happening on the field with the team, but add in all the negotiations with partners like St. John Fisher, ticket agent Tops, contract negotiations (though it looks like Levy will simply oversee Overdorf, which is a large task but at least does not involve direct negotistions), ripping government off for every tax dollar you can get etc.

I simply do not see Levy being able to shift gears so quicklly if he wanted to and many a younger man has already been eatern up and failed to produce trying to do both jobs.

He could have Alzheimer's nuttsiness at his age, but the fact that one guy has trouble handling simply one of the jobs in the modern NFL just makes if so fundamentally stupid and impossible for Levy to essentially handle both jobs f he tried to return to coaching a few weeks in that there is no evidence and it is not even doable thAt this could happen.

PTI is a favorite show of mine. Yet it's more to do with the interaction between TK and MW, rather than accurate information. It's called opinion and nothing more.

TK is just trying to shout out a prediction to get a reaction from Wilbon.

Tony Kornheiser predicts that there is a 90% chance of Levy coaching the Bills again!!!

Do you agree with this?

557726[/snapback]

No I dont see it happening.

I think PTI is the most entertaining Sports Talk show available on this planet.

558145[/snapback]

I agree- their discussions are always semi-intellingent (laughable) to very intelligent. This is much more entertaining than inventing a bone to pick with everything.

PTI = 2 guys talking out their ass and trying to light it on fire

557739[/snapback]

PTI is one of the best shows ESPN has! Maybe you have been watching around the horn and think thats PTI, because that show is terrible!

But then again, you DO think that picard > kirk :D