another Mock Draft...i LIKE this one!

OnTheRocks

If we can get Jason Avant with one of our picks in the 3rd round, we better do so.  Jason will be what the organization always hoped Josh Reed would become -- a solid underneath possession receiver.  He's not fast, but he get's open, catches the ball, and takes a hit.

557409[/snapback]

Avant in the 3rd would be a great addition.

He reminds me of a poor mans Anquan Bolden, all the tools to be a great WR but lacks the jets to be a picked in the 1st.

Their mock draft his horrible, there is no way Leaonard Pope lasts till the end of the second round, he's middle to late first easy, same with Marcus McNeil they have in the second, along with Elivs Dumervil in the third, and DeMeco Ryans in the second. Those are all wayyyy too low.

I dont like the second or third round picks, if we want a corner in the second, i'd rather go with Ashton Youboty from Ohio State, he's good and he's about 6'1''. If not I'd take TE Leonard Pope from Georgia in a second, think of a 6'8'' Antonio Gates.

Although Brick is the guy I want, as I have stated before many times.........THERE IS NO WAY HE IS THERE AT PICK 8!!!!! He will not make it out of the top 5. This guy is the best OT since Bosellie (sp?) coming out. This guy is the real deal and will be a FRANCHISE tackle for the next 10 years.......NO WAY HE IS THERE!!!!

Well, that being said, I am hoping I am dead wrong and he is there at 8. I can dream........

I'd rather take Ngata over Brick,  but like someone said in an earlier thread having to decide between those two is a good dilemma to be in.

557424[/snapback]

Not me. I've seen them both play and the Brick looked dominating while Ngata takes up space but he is so slow and besides Tim Anderson started to look pretty good towards the end of the season.

D’Brickashaw Ferguson is one of the most over rated players in any draft I have ever seen, he is a finesse player, who has trouble run blocking. there is no way I pass up on Ngata.

that being said in the 2nd round, I'd take McNeil, not that I am a fan of his, but his size is nice, and we could move Peters to LT. Or I would draft Daryn Colledge, who is a lot like Turley in his younger days. or Greg Blue so we have a reason to release Milloy.

while I am at it, why would the Jets not pick DeAngelo Williams, and why would the Browns.

in the third gabe Watson, two young large bodies. and then Will Blackmon, who could be a nickel his rookie year or even Davin Joseph the guard from OU.

still nice find, it's going to be bookmarked along with the rest

Bunkley is NOT lasting until the third round. He was a beast down here at FSU, and will prolly go late first round. That being said, i'd love to see him lining up for us next year is hes on the board with our 2nd rounder (providing we dont take ngata in round 1)

Although Brick is the guy I want, as I have stated before many times.........THERE IS NO WAY HE IS THERE AT PICK 8!!!!!  He will not make it out of the top 5.  This guy is the best OT since Bosellie (sp?) coming out.  This guy is the real deal and will be a FRANCHISE tackle for the next 10 years.......NO WAY HE IS THERE!!!!

Well, that being said, I am hoping I am dead wrong and he is there at 8.  I can dream........

557687[/snapback]

youy never know what will happen between now and draft day. if he shows up at the combine and looks out of shape....(although i doubt he will work out at the combine), he might pull a Warren Sapp and get a pot bust and fall from being a top 10 to a late 1st rounder.......or just a couple of years ago McKinnie was a guy that everyone thought should be picked ahead of Mike Williams and he ended up falling to #7. Yeah...i know the Bills are at #8....my point is that things can change quickly.

If we can get Jason Avant with one of our picks in the 3rd round, we better do so.  Jason will be what the organization always hoped Josh Reed would become -- a solid underneath possession receiver.  He's not fast, but he get's open, catches the ball, and takes a hit.

557409[/snapback]

Agreed

well the nice thing about picking in the top 10 is your are sure of getting a great player!............and i still dont think mike williams is a bust.....he will redo his contract this year and be moved to guard.i would be happy with the brick or ngata or even aj hawke.just no more wide recievers this year paluease! lol

Agreed

558228[/snapback]

I like Jason Avant too, and he would be a welcome addition. However I think he will last until the 4th round and the Bills could grab him then. I believe most teams will overlook the WR position since it is a weaker class this year.