Damn you Terrence McGee!

Am I the only one who was watching the Rose Bowl angry at our playmaker McGee?

Had we just lost the Bengals game like we should have, our QB situation could have been answered by Vince Young or Matt Leinart with our #3 overall pick. Yes, either one of them could be "busts". But so could anyone else we pick.

But since we won that meaningless game, we'll pick 8th and draft someone on the OL or DL that probably won't make much of an impact right away.

Tired of the sexy pick? I'm sure you are. But with Losman and Holcomb, it's actually needed for once.

After the Rose Bowl, i'd do almost anything for Vince Young to be wearing a Bills uni next year. Flame me if you want, but I stand by it.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't think Vince Young is an NFL QB and I really don't think the team or the fans would swallow picking another round 1 QB...

The priority is the trenches wherever we pick....

557084[/snapback]

I agree with you whole-heartidly. Our priority is with the trenches.

But I feel that should be addressed in free agency and in the 2nd and 3rd rounds. There are a lot of DT's that will be there in Round 2 who will be quality. As well as Max-Jean Gilles perhaps on the OL.

OL and DT at #8 is a stretch for anyone besides D'Brickashaw Ferguson.

Being at #8, we'll still get a shot at some damn good players. Honestly the best thing that could happen for the Bills is if Vince Young enters the draft...talent gets pushed further down to us.

IN FACT, I read some mock drafts this morning over on NFLDraftCountdown.com and with Young entering the draft, some have D'Brickshaw falling to us. Now I doubt that happens because some team will trade up to get him, but still...definitely would help us.

Yes, either one of them could be "busts". But so could anyone else we pick.

557080[/snapback]

Yes, either of them can be a bust. Apparently just like JP, who you have decided is a bust after playing in eight games. One can only assume that you'll allow the same amount of extensive development time for Leinart or Young. So when they suck after eight games, which quarterback will you want to draft next to replace them?

Jesus !@#$ing H. Christ. Doesn't anyone think before they post anymore?

Yes, either of them can be a bust. Apparently just like JP, who you have decided is a bust after playing in eight games. One can only assume that you'll allow the same amount of extensive development time for Leinart or Young. So when they suck after eight games, which quarterback will you want to draft next to replace them?

557097[/snapback]

Draft Leinart !

DING !

Meatball pockets rule !

Had we just lost the Bengals game like we should have, our QB situation could have been answered by Vince Young or Matt Leinart with our #3 overall pick. Yes, either one of them could be "busts". But so could anyone else we pick.

But since we won that meaningless game, we'll pick 8th and draft someone on the OL or DL that probably won't make much of an impact right away.

557080[/snapback]

Let's see...we can keep the same porous line and put a top-ranked QB behind it to get killed. Or we can draft a top-ranked offensive lineman six picks later, and improve the line so that the QBs we have don't get killed.

And you think a QB is going to make a greater impact than a lineman? :lol::P:D

The priority is the trenches wherever we pick....

557084[/snapback]

Amen Brother! The Bills need to bolster or rebuild their offensive and defensive lines before they worry about anything else.

GO BILLS 2006!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't see how anyone is giving up on JP yet.

Did anyone see Alex Smith play this year?

JP already looks like 10 times the QB he is, and he was a #1 overall pick.

Christ, Bills fans make me sick sometimes.

557097[/snapback]

Do I think J.P. Losman is a bust?

No, it's too early to tell. But here's what I do think; I think Mularkey has no faith in him. I think the entire team has no faith in him.

I also think that Losman has played significantly worse than most "young QB's" that just need a little experience.

Talk around the media and the league is that the kid just doesn't have it mechanically. He plays great when everything's going well, but so do most NFL QB's. He just doesn't make things happen and he's no leader.

Might he be a good QB someday? Maybe. But do I think Vince Young would be an upgrade? Most definitely. Right now, we don't know if we have a starting QB on this team. So why not?

Again, Ngata is not a good choice and their isn't an OL or DT worth taking at 8.