How about everyone shut the hell up

Lets give Marv a chance here before we draw and hang him.

All you experts need to calm the hell down......

Let the guy in the door and let him work his game. Everyone in the NFL started somewhere. No person is born a GM. I think Marv will do a fine job. TD had to focus on putting butts in the seats, Marv dont have to do that, his name does the job for him.

He knows the problems here, and he also has the respect of a ton of people so landing FA's will not be as hard.

Be happy there are still the Buffalo Bills and TD is gone. Things will improve but its not going to happen overnight!

MM may still be a good coach. He came here in a bad situation and had limited to work with. TD had his finger on everything. Im sure Marv will sit with MM and ask what he needs. Mod is not a moron either, he did a good job in Philly.

Remember folks, TD was shown the door in Pittsburgh because of problems like this. Cowher fought with TD and Cowher won, MM was too new to put a voice in TD ear about FA's and the draft.

We all got what we wanted, TD is gone... Ralph is back and wants to win!

Lets all support the GM and HC of this team with open arms and OPEN MINDS!

How about those damn SABRES!!!!

Go Bills and Go Sabres

Amen. I'm sick of know it alls on this board.

557085[/snapback]

Me three, there are some extremely disrespectful punks on this and all boards that really deserve a little pounding. Funny thing is, I am willing to bet that Marv Levy could run circles, mentally and physically around 95% of this board. How many people here run 3 miles 5X a week? Marv does, at 80 freaking years old. Show some respect, get behind your team, and for God's sake, stop whining and bitching.

Lets give Marv a chance here before we draw and hang him.

All you experts need to calm the hell down......

I agree....This could be the start of something great....or it might not. Let's just see what comes out of it and give them a chance.

It is too soon to pull the plug on Mularkey and this might just be what he needs to shine. I'm all for giving him a chance with a new regime.

Go Bills!

Is this another Shut Up or Amen thread ?

557543[/snapback]

LOL, while I absolutely agree with the opening thread, I fully realize the need and actually appreciate counter views.

I especially like the narrow minded, short sighted, and stupid view points that are continually laced with vile and cynicism. Moreover, knowing this comes from a population that tends to be weirdly driven to 'thump their chests' and are obnoxiously compelled to prove they were 'right' I feel so smart upon reading their elementary drivel. It is almost addicting reading the 'alternate' views on this board. :D

LOL, while I absolutely agree with the opening thread, I fully realize the need and actually appreciate counter views.

I especially like the narrow minded, short sighted, and stupid view points that are continually laced with vile and cynicism.  Moreover, knowing this comes from a population that tends to be weirdly driven to 'thump their chests' and are obnoxiously compelled to prove they were 'right' I feel so smart upon reading their elementary drivel.  It is almost addicting reading the 'alternate' views on this board.  :D

557707[/snapback]

Message Board....No posting disenting views? Hummm....doesn't leave much of a message board, does it? Kinda misses the whole point of places like this.....

We all got what we wanted, TD is gone...

557073[/snapback]

I'm behind Marv all the way, but I'm not glad TD is gone in the slightest. MM should be the one who was shown the door.

I dont think everyone should wave the pom poms...and God knows this team deserves to be scorned lately. But the total lack of respect for Mr. Wilson because of his age, and for Marv too is tasteless, shameful and coming from Bills fans, completely disgraceful. Im not talking about the prozac stuff or the jovial stuff. Thats fun. Im talking about those who really sunk low and hit below the belt with their comments. You know who you are and what you said.

And those who have sunk to this level and participated in that crap this week should be ashamed of themselves.

Message Board....No posting disenting views? Hummm....doesn't leave much of a message board, does it? Kinda misses the whole point of places like this.....

558005[/snapback]

I think you copied and quoted the wrong response as what you typed has absolutely no correlation or relevence to my response.

If you believe otherwise, help me understand where I said I am against dissenting views.

I love alternate views, it is the pompous mean spirited responses I have a problem with.