How about everyone shut the hell up

Lets give Marv a chance here before we draw and hang him.

All you experts need to calm the hell down......

Let the guy in the door and let him work his game.  Everyone in the NFL started somewhere.  No person is born a GM.  I think Marv will do a fine job.  TD had to focus on putting butts in the seats, Marv dont have to do that, his name does the job for him.

He knows the problems here, and he also has the respect of a ton of people so landing FA's will not be as hard.

Be happy there are still the Buffalo Bills and TD is gone.  Things will improve but its not going to happen overnight!

MM may still be a good coach.  He came here in a bad situation and had limited to work with.  TD had his finger on everything.  Im sure Marv will sit with MM and ask what he needs.  Mod is not a moron either, he did a good job in Philly.

Remember folks, TD was shown the door in Pittsburgh because of problems like this.  Cowher fought with TD and Cowher won,  MM was too new to put a voice in TD ear about FA's and the draft.

We all got what we wanted, TD is gone... Ralph is back and wants to win! 

Lets all support the GM and HC of this team with open arms and OPEN MINDS!

How about those damn SABRES!!!!

Go Bills and Go Sabres

557073[/snapback]

I agree. Some of the fans make me ill. He has done much for the organization and deserves our respect and patience. Give him a chance. I belief Marv will work out well.