Rob Johnson

michbills

Can somebody please tell me if there is any difference between Rob Johnson and the current incarnation of Drew Bledsoe? They both hold the ball too long (4 second clock, my a**). At least Johnson had some mobility. There are many suspect offensive lines in the league, but some quarterbacks still manage to get it done.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can somebody please tell me if there is any difference between Rob Johnson and the current incarnation of Drew Bledsoe?  They both hold the ball too long (4 second clock, my a**).  At least Johnson had some mobility.  There are many suspect offensive lines in the league, but some quarterbacks still manage to get it done.

39542[/snapback]

Yeah right...... :)

Bro, I am not ashamed to say that I was a HUGE supporter of RJ. He had the arm, size, accuracy, and he could run like a friggin dear. Once in a while, I sometimes catch myself thinking that someday, he will get it together and be a great NFL QB, because of all of those amazing skills.

That said, the guy is out of football. He just cant get it done. Sad indeed.

I agree with you 100%.

Not that RJ is an awesome QB, but there is no difference between him and DB.

My fellow CNJBBB hate when I mention RJ, so i've stopped. But these days I hope they would agree.

Too bad Lossman is injured.

tmk-nj

The sad thing is R.J. played in a playoff game as a Bill.  I don't see that happening for Bledsoe.

39572[/snapback]

That's what's so bad about it, if it wasn't for the special teams in that game, we would still be talking about how "Shoeless" RJ saved that game for the Bills.

The sad thing is R.J. played in a playoff game as a Bill.  I don't see that happening for Bledsoe.

39572[/snapback]

And actually that playoff game was one of the best games RJ ever had with us. If if wasnt for the stupid call by the Bills coaching staff to squib it we and RJ would have won that game. The comparison between RJ and Drew isnt ridiculous at all. Its not a real big stretch to think that he may actually be better at this point.

I watched last night's game and Culpepper was being rushed on every play. He was constantly scrambling, but he did create a lot of plays that there is no way Bledsoe would be able to. So thinking about RJ is not that bad. He would still get sacked but he would create more opportunities.

Holy stevestojan!!! Did I just say that?! :)

Can somebody please tell me if there is any difference between Rob Johnson and the current incarnation of Drew Bledsoe?  They both hold the ball too long (4 second clock, my a**).  At least Johnson had some mobility.  There are many suspect offensive lines in the league, but some quarterbacks still manage to get it done.

39542[/snapback]

I look brilliant next to you.

The problem is...NEWS FLASH!...The offensive line!!!!!!! That's the two tackles, the guards and the Center. Probably could include the tight end in the mix as well. OFFENSIVE LINE. Notice that when we draft next year. Notice that in free agency. OFFENSIVE LINE. Joe Montana, Joe Namath, Otto Graham and Johnny UNnitas couldn't do anything with our line. Does Bledsoe suck? Probably. However don't for one second think that any other quarterback won't suck at least as bad with this line.

I watched last night's game and Culpepper was being rushed on every play.  He was constantly scrambling, but he did create a lot of plays that there is no way Bledsoe would be able to.  So thinking about RJ is not that bad.  He would still get sacked but he would create more opportunities.

Holy stevestojan!!!  Did I just say that?! :)

39587[/snapback]

hey Einstein...Culpepper's team lost last night!

hey Einstein...Culpepper's team lost last night!

39602[/snapback]

And he throws to the best wr in football Dont put this all on Drew I put it in this order 1 Coaching 2 team chemistry....

RJ would be in a full body cast, drinking through a straw after these past two games. Morons on WGR are calling for Shane Mathews to start against NE. Why? With the O-Line we have, he'll get both his legs broken from having to run so much. Sign some O-Linemen. Get rid of Teague for starters.