Channel 4 Buffalo - Marv - Hired As GM And

Mark VI

Marv's first FA negotiation as our GM...

Agent: "As you can see Mr. Levy, my client is a 2-time probowler, is only 27 yrs old and is widely considered the best young offensive lineman in the NFL. It is our feeling that he should be compensated as such...."

Marv: "Do you know why the Germany lost the war?? They couldn't win on the road." :huh:

553938[/snapback]

That was the closest call to peeing in my pants since I was a toddler LOL :doh:

Marv's first FA negotiation as our GM...

Agent: "As you can see Mr. Levy, my client is a 2-time probowler, is only 27 yrs old and is widely considered the best young offensive lineman in the NFL. It is our feeling that he should be compensated as such...."

Marv: "Do you know why the Germany lost the war?? They couldn't win on the road." :huh:

553938[/snapback]

:doh::lol: OMG, now that is funny...

Trying to find articles talking about Levy being the next Bills GM and found this one on the AP...

Bills Owner Considering Marv Levy As GM

By JOHN WAWROW

The Associated Press

ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. —

Buffalo Bills president Tom Donahoe is out, coach Mike Mularkey's job is safe, and guess who might be coming back? Hall of Fame coach Marv Levy, this time as general manager.

Continued...

http://www.normantranscript.com/feeds/apco...ces_apstoryview

Marv is in a great place. I trust him. He's in better shape than most Bills fans, and is a lot smarter. He's a natural born leader, and enough with the jokes about being old. If anybody posting here has any dignity whatsoever, you will respect Marv Levy for having the guts to come back to the game.

He cannot possibly hurt this team.

Ralph is 87, we pretty much accept his judgment, don't we?

UPDATE: Both WGRZ (2) and WIVB (4) led with the press conference/Levy story. Ed Kilgore now cites two sources in saying Levy will 'aparently' be the new G.M., and the official anouncement could come as early as tomorrow.