Jim Haslett fired by the Saints:

I'd love to see Haslett in here.....he's passionate about the Bills and he's a tough SOB.....two things that are SORELY lacking on this team right now.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haslett = RJ

548815[/snapback]

He's gone a long way towards perfecting his slightly out of it look he sports on the sidelines with his laminated play chart sticking out of the front of his pants. The gut always seems like he's one play behind the action. But on the positive side he has toned down that blond dye job on his hair.

What is the deal with Haslett, I keep reading posts that are saying he is passionate about the Bills and wants to be the head coach of this team. Where are these rumors coming from?

As a fan I would love to see him as our HC or DC, he has a history with the team, knows the area and fan base, which is a huge plus to me as a fan and light years ahead of the last two fools we had HC.

I hope he is announced as our HC soon.

Haslett could wax nostalgic with that horrible gossip he spread about Kent Hull doing roids.

That went over real well with the Buffalo fanbase.

Haslett is a PR trainwreck.

549094[/snapback]

But but but.............he played here. :unsure:

he has a history with the team, knows the area and fan base, which is a huge plus to me as a fan .

I know the fan base too - can I be HC?! I am going to polish up the ol' resume right now!

and light years ahead of the last two fools we had HC. I hope he is announced as our HC soon.

549096[/snapback]

Ugh! You really think that?! Based on what? He has a terrible track record in New Orleans - oh yeah, one playoff win! Since then his team has been terribly disorganized, undisciplined, and unsuccessful. That is what I want in my HC.

"Oooo! Oooo! But Haslett yells a lot and kicked Terry Bradshaw in the head! And he played for the Buffalo Bills too!" :unsure:

I know the fan base too - can I be HC?! I am going to polish up the ol' resume right now!

Ugh! You really think that?! Based on what? He has a terrible track record in New Orleans - oh yeah, one playoff win! Since then his team has been terribly disorganized, undisciplined, and unsuccessful. That is what I want in my HC.

"Oooo! Oooo! But Haslett yells a lot and kicked Terry Bradshaw in the head! And he played for the Buffalo Bills too!" :unsure:

549125[/snapback]

Well, he played against them too when he crossed the picket line in the Scab League Games. He played for... the J-E-S-T-S! JESTS! JESTS!! JESTS!!!

"Oooo! Oooo! But Haslett yells a lot and kicked Terry Bradshaw in the head! And he played for the Buffalo Bills too!"  :unsure:

549125[/snapback]

I have nothing to base it on, I'd like to see him as the Bills HC. He may be disorganized etc. I don't know that either, but somehow that approach was better than what the Bills offered when we the two teams played each other this year.

Haslett = RJ

548815[/snapback]

Hard to say- I agree he has been with a hard luck franchise, and with a QB who just isn't any good. I think he will eventually find another head coaching job again, and we'll see

Hard to say- I agree he has been with a hard luck franchise, and with a QB who just isn't any good. I think he will eventually find another head coaching job again, and we'll see

549187[/snapback]

The Saints will probably end up drafting Matt Leinart! Aaron Brooks Stinks.

For those updating their resumes.......

Officially Announced Refirements

Detroit Lions Steve Mariucci

Green Bay Packers Mike Sherman

Houston Texans Dom Capers

Kansas City Chiefs Dick Vermeil

Minnesota Vikings Mike Tice

St. Louis Rams Mike Martz

New Orleans Saints Jim Haslett

To Be Announced Refirements

Oakland Raiders Norv Turner

Dallas Cowboys Bill Parcells

Buffalo Bills Mike Malarky

548833[/snapback]

Parcells would be perfect and the best $10M per year Ralph could spend. Tuna would get the team back to he playoffs. The Bills are much better off right now than the Jets and Cowboys teams when he took them over. More importantly, he would right the organization. The impact he had on the Patriots and Jets is still evident today.

Parcells would be perfect and the best $10M per year Ralph could spend.  Tuna would get the team back to he playoffs.  The Bills are much better off right now than the Jets and Cowboys teams when he took them over.  More importantly, he would right the organization.  The impact he had on the Patriots and Jets is still evident today.

549201[/snapback]

If Parcells was ever tired of the limelight - he certainly could escape it in Orchard Park :unsure:

I think it would be the best move RW ever made since staying in '96 but it is highly unlikely to happen