I posted this on August 3rd...

Kipers Hair

I posted the observation below in August after watching one camp...after reviewing - the only thing missed was that Fletcher would be having a bad year. Other than that - scrwe the bankwagoneers and blind mice following the Pied Donohoe...

Camp Observations -

I got a good look at Roscoe yesterday, I can't see how a guy that size will be able to survive in the NFL. Catching patterns in the middle at camp is one thing, but doing under fire is another. If he wants to be a real receiver - he might want to join the Hamilton Ti-Cats.

Losman is a real concern hanging onto the ball. Seems like he's thinking way too much, not playing football. Maybe it would have been in our best interests to keep Bledsoe one more year to help groom JP

For you fantasy guys, you might want to rethink spending a high pick on McGahee - unless you get points for chip blocks on rushing ends, I am not sure how many points he's going to get you. Losing Jonus will be felt.

Really miss big Pat in the middle, the choices to replace him are obviously high motor guys with little skill. Works well at Boise State, but not in the NFL. His loss is going to cost Fletcher a good 30 tackles as you can't run guys down with a guard in your grill.

I'll report more as I spend more time at camp.

Broad analysis...could be twisted enough to be correct anyway you choose to look at it...but give yourself a pat on that back for being so smart.... :lol:

545810[/snapback]

Make him some beer bread. :D

(the recipe has been posted)

CW

No need.  He just wants a cookie.

545812[/snapback]

If its one cookie today, it'll be two tomorrow, and three the next....and so on and so on and so on until we have another grossly obese member of the population. So to me its simple, slim down America, choose stun guns over cookies :lol:

I posted the observation below in August after watching one camp...after reviewing - the only thing missed was that Fletcher would be having a bad year.  Other than that - scrwe the bankwagoneers and blind mice following the Pied Donohoe...

Camp Observations -

I got a good look at Roscoe yesterday, I can't see how a guy that size will be able to survive in the NFL. Catching patterns in the middle at camp is one thing, but doing under fire is another. If he wants to be a real receiver - he might want to join the Hamilton Ti-Cats.

Losman is a real concern hanging onto the ball. Seems like he's thinking way too much, not playing football. Maybe it would have been in our best interests to keep Bledsoe one more year to help groom JP

For you fantasy guys, you might want to rethink spending a high pick on McGahee - unless you get points for chip blocks on rushing ends, I am not sure how many points he's going to get you. Losing Jonus will be felt.

Really miss big Pat in the middle, the choices to replace him are obviously high motor guys with little skill. Works well at Boise State, but not in the NFL. His loss is going to cost Fletcher a good 30 tackles as you can't run guys down with a guard in your grill.

545799[/snapback]

Things this proves:

1. You can't spell Jonas.

2. You're a negative Nancy

3. Refer to items 1 and 2.

I just poked my head out my office door and screamed at the top of my lungs...

"Henry Fumbles is a God or at least a prophet..."

There is basically no one else here today--but its the thought that counts...

545842[/snapback]

Thank you...thank you.... (It is pretty boring today...so I need to do something with my time...)

Some time over the summer, I predicted the Bills would hold training camp at St. John Fisher. The Bills would play 16 regular season games this year. 8 at home and 8 on the road. Sometimes they would wear blue jerseys and sometimes they would wear white. In every game they play there will be a winner and a loser. I got a lot of heat for this post and I just wanted to say I WAS RIGHT!!! :lol:

Some time over the summer, I predicted the Bills would hold training camp at St. John Fisher.  The Bills would play 16 regular season games this year.  8 at home and 8 on the road.  Sometimes they would wear blue jerseys and sometimes they would wear white.  In every game they play there will be a winner and a loser.  I got a lot of heat for this post and I just wanted to say I WAS RIGHT!!!  :lol:

545857[/snapback]

I believe you posted that the Bills would participate in 16 regular season games--to call what we did against SD, NE II, NO, a couple of others--"playing" is a misnomer....

I posted the observation below in August after watching one camp...after reviewing - the only thing missed was that Fletcher would be having a bad year.  Other than that - scrwe the bankwagoneers and blind mice following the Pied Donohoe...

Camp Observations -

545799[/snapback]

I knew letting DB would be a mistake and letting the rook take over. If it had been Kelly from the start we might have 3 or 4 more wins.

My only concern was run and pass blocking. LMAO. Boy was I wrong on that one! :w00t:

Oh man, you are a cruel one!    I'm sure all of us have posts we'd rather not have brought back to haunt us....best to end this game right here. :w00t:

546054[/snapback]

Oh, you are there, on page 4... I didn't mean to single you out, I was just patting myself on the back! :doh: