This team is so !@#$ed.

Can someone please, as a mental exercise, tell me what there is to look forward to on this team? You have a rookie QB who won't get starts because a retard of a head coach wants one more win in a meaningless season. You've got a RB who just flat out mailed it in. You have an OL that is the worst in the league, bar none. You have a defense that can't tackle with a secondary that can't cover. And then there's the coaches and management. To me, this looks like the Hindenburg....Crash and burn.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone please, as a mental exercise, tell me what there is to look forward to on this team? You have a rookie QB who won't get starts because a retard of a head coach wants one more win in a meaningless season. You've got a RB who just flat out mailed it in. You have an OL that is the worst in the league, bar none. You have a defense that can't tackle with a secondary that can't cover. And then there's the coaches and management. To me, this looks like the Hindenburg....Crash and burn.

544570[/snapback]

What happened Joe? no coffee this morning?

Look at the bright side.... Wait there is no bright side... :doh:

I gave up on these guys when they ran that fake QB sneek. :blink:

Hopefully the new year brings us news of TD's and MM's sh---canning.

544590[/snapback]

You know with the resigning of Crowell, I think the FO is still active. To be honest there seems to be more indications lately that Donahoe will be around next year.

There was speculation that the forcing out of Bledsoe and starting Losman, along with the drafting of Parrish to be a Antwan Randell-El were Mularkey demands and not really what the front office wanted per say.

I think with Holcomb starting now, the coach being real quiet about it, and the team basically pissing on Mularkey until Holcomb was named the starter again, that is probably how things went down.

Again, do not be surprsed to see TD stay, and either MM gone, or a real strong assistant HD brought in, who will in fact be given a lot of power and say over how the team is built, trained, run especially come gameday. MM if he stays will probably be more of a OC will limited control and duties. If fact, I wouldn't be surprised to see Ralph pull a Wade on him, and try to force him out or to resign and then withhold salary.

544570[/snapback]

Since no one else said it, I will...

OH THE HUMANITY!!!!

:blink:

You know with the resigning of Crowell, I think the FO is still active.  To be honest there seems to be more indications lately that Donahoe will be around next year. 

There was speculation that the forcing out of Bledsoe and starting Losman, along with the drafting of Parrish to be a Antwan Randell-El were Mularkey demands and not really what the front office wanted per say. 

I think with Holcomb starting now, the coach being real quiet about it, and the team basically pissing on Mularkey until Holcomb was named the starter again, that is probably how things went down. 

Again, do not be surprsed to see TD stay, and either MM gone, or a real strong assistant HD brought in, who will in fact be given a lot of power and say over how the team is built, trained, run especially come gameday.  MM if he stays will probably be more of a OC will limited control and duties.  If fact, I wouldn't be surprised to see Ralph pull a Wade on him, and try to force him out or to resign and then withhold salary.

544594[/snapback]

I don't buy this for a second.

Are we to believe that TD who had full control of the draft process and FA signings when GW was coach, suddenly succumbs to the whims of MM? Are we to believe that the GM, who only 9 months earlier signed Bledsoe to a hefty contract extension would jettison him overnight, along with a sizable cap hit, because the coaching staff saw so much progress in Losman's game by January?

Got any bridges for sale?

544570[/snapback]

If the turd tandem team of Mike and Tom are back, it looks like an '84 - '86 hibernation time for me. I refuse to watch a professional sport team where I know I could do a better job on the decision making aspect than the so-called management.

There was speculation that the forcing out of Bledsoe and starting Losman, along with the drafting of Parrish to be a Antwan Randell-El were Mularkey Donahoe demands and not really what the front officeMularkey wanted per say. 

544594[/snapback]

Fixed your post.

I don't buy this for a second. 

Are we to believe that TD who had full control of the draft process and FA signings when GW was coach, suddenly succumbs to the whims of MM?  Are we to believe that the GM, who only 9 months earlier signed Bledsoe to a hefty contract extension would jettison him overnight, along with a sizable cap hit, because the coaching staff saw so much progress in Losman's game by January?

Got any bridges for sale?

544644[/snapback]

No but if a Head coach goes to the GM and says, I need a #3 trick WR more then a LT, as the GM I listen. If the coach says Bledsoe is done, the online problems were the QB's fault, and I can fix it starting the mobile QB and a few more targets, then as a GM you have to listen and go with that. Now that Mularkey has shown he is totally clueless, the GM has to step in and say, here is the deal and force his opinion on the coaching staff. Notice that once JP was benched this team started playing well and still had playoff hopes. Mularkey couldn't get Losman back in there quick enough when Holcomb got hurt. Yet as we saw the team once again went to the early season losing. The vets on the team started revolting. Now that Moulds has his little talk with the owner about the state of the team, the team has Holcomb playing, Moulds is all pro, the line looks better.

This had to be an edict from on high, whether Ralph or Donahoe I don't know, but this was not a coaching choice.