What team will Drew Bledsoe be starting for..

AirBledsoe11

Let the debate begin....What do YOU predict????????

I predict Bledsoe will be traded to the Cowboys.

Vinny will be gone after this year and Parcells will bring in Bledsoe

on a 1-2 year deal to lead the Cowboys next year while Drew Henson continues to learn.

38307[/snapback]

NONE

Drew is done.

He is not capable of starting for any NFL team that wants to win.

Parcells hates turnovers, he will not tolerate a QB that kills drives with sacks and picks.

Besides that - Drew Henson is a better QB right now than Bledsoe is.

Let the debate begin....What do YOU predict????????

I predict Bledsoe will be traded to the Cowboys.

Vinny will be gone after this year and Parcells will bring in Bledsoe

on a 1-2 year deal to lead the Cowboys next year while Drew Henson continues to learn.

38307[/snapback]

I really doubt DB will want anything to do with Dallas and Henson...It's just another QB controversy waiting to happen...Plus I think Parcells can have Henson ready by next year. And if not, he loves Vinnie, so what's one more year when you're already 40 something...

Personally I think it will be REAL tough for Drew to find a Team. There were a ton of things going in his favor when he left NE, and the Bills were about the only Team willing to give up a #1 for him...This time around (assuming there will be a Bledsoe departure), there will be a TON of baggage connected to DB's playing ability...

If he's willing to be a back-up, there's about 25 Teams that would consider him I imagine, but if not....I don't know... I just can't think of any Team at this point... The Team with the most obvious QB need is Miami (if you ask me at least)...I've heard Gruden has never met a QB he does not like, so Tampa could be a possibility...And I guess you can't count Arizona out...

I think the Team that best fits Drew is most definitely Washington and Gibbs...He plays that max-protect Offense, and he's been known for winning with slower footed Pocket Passers... B)