Buff At Cinci

Stussy109

Bills upset bengals by introducing the new gatling gun offense KH starts first series followed by JP running the no-huddle on the next series followed by KH again Bengals are so confused that they can not stop laughing that they forget how to play and lose 24 to 23. Bills score winning TD in 4 plays when Bengals leave field with 2 minutes left thinking game is over because of laughing so much that they can not see the clock because of the tears in their eyes.

I'm thinking someone is going to make some serious dough this weekend.

No way we keep it within two touchdowns. People move the ball on us at will. We only move the ball once. On our first drive. After that, apparently we forget to finish the game.

Give up the points. Make some dough.

Bills have owned Cinci over the last many years. We just seem to match up well with them. This shouldbe a blowout on paper but Buffalo may have the mojo on their side....at least enough to cover this spread. I like Cinci 27-17.

14?  really?  for my first wager of the season, i'm laying 100 on the bills.  we always play those guys tough.

538852[/snapback]

That was before they were any good. Carson Palmer will look like Drew Brees, Chad Johnson will look like Rod Smith and Chris Chambers, and Rudi will look like LaDanian and, in the end, we'll still look like the Bills in a road game.

This matchup will have you wishing you were watching a rerun of the San Diego game.

The Bills are my team, but I've been quietly cheering for the Bengals because I like Carson Palmer, Chad Johnson, and Marvin Lewis, oh yeah and the fact that they are not the Bungles anymore. 2 of my favorite teams playing and I think Cincy will win and cover. Carson will throw at least 2 TDs to keep his rhythm going. More? I don't know. Rudi Johnson will get at least 2 TDs.