Anyone watch The AliG show?

Pete

I am watching the DVD- AliGs gay character just interviewed Shaud Williams. He asked him if it was ok if dated his teammates during the season or did he have to wait until the offseason. Then he asked him what he had to say to his gay fans in Austria. Shaud was clearly uncomfortable :D

Does Hillary Clinton eat from the bushy bowl? If she does just caugh..................................................................................................................................................................."is that your interview technique? Your an idiot- this interview is over"

Again where is it? I never missed it last year, but I cannot find it! I did a program search on DTV last night to no avail. SO are you all watching DVDs or am I missing something,....other than the program itself?

Again where is it?  I never missed it last year, but I cannot find it!  I did a program search on DTV last night to no avail.  SO are you all watching DVDs or am I missing something,....other than the program itself?

538872[/snapback]

Unfortunately, the show is no longer made. There are episodes, made in Britain, long before the HBO show, that are rumoured to be coming out on DVD on our side of the pond. Also, Cohen is making a movie featuring the "Borat" character. Hopefully it turns out better than "DA Ali G Movie" (now available on DVD), which was released in the UK a few years back, and released on DVD here this year. It is almost unwatchable (and I love the show!), sort of a British version of Eddie Murphy's "Head of State"....

Unfortunately, the show is no longer made.  There are episodes, made in Britain, long before the HBO show, that are rumoured to be coming out on DVD on our side of the pond.  Also, Cohen is making a movie featuring the "Borat" character.  Hopefully it turns out better than "DA Ali G Movie" (now available on DVD), which was released in the UK a few years back, and released on DVD here this year.  It is almost unwatchable (and I love the show!), sort of a British version of Eddie Murphy's "Head of State"....

539601[/snapback]

I wouldn't use the term "almost unwatchable." It was completely unwatchable. I'm a huge fan (have watched season 1 episodes 9 or 10 times each) and had to break the movie into 10 minute increments per day (just to see if it had any hidden funny moments) just to make it through it. Hopefully the Borat movie will be better.

Does Hillary Clinton eat from the bushy bowl?  If she does just caugh..................................................................................................................................................................."is that your interview technique?  Your an idiot- this interview is over"

537752[/snapback]

That was hysterical - I wonder how he dupes guys like Marlin Fitzwater or Donald Trump into coming on the show?