crayonz is making a mockery

Beerball

of a sacred TBD tradition. He's had a 'birthday' every day for the past month (or more). :lol: How dare he belittle the wishing of the birthday? He's like CTM on steroids ferchrissakes! He must be stopped.

An administrator needs to take his privledges away and administer a spanking. Volunteers?

of a sacred TBD tradition.  He's had a 'birthday' every day for the past month (or more). :D  How dare he belittle the wishing of the birthday?  He's like CTM on steroids ferchrissakes!  He must be stopped.

An administrator needs to take his privledges away and administer a spanking.  Volunteers?

533277[/snapback]

Cablelady will. She likes spanking people. :lol:

of a sacred TBD tradition.  He's had a 'birthday' every day for the past month (or more). :lol:  How dare he belittle the wishing of the birthday?  He's like CTM on steroids ferchrissakes!  He must be stopped.

An administrator needs to take his privledges away and administer a spanking.  Volunteers?

533277[/snapback]

His umber needs to be tanned until it's raw.

of a sacred TBD tradition.  He's had a 'birthday' every day for the past month (or more). :lol:  How dare he belittle the wishing of the birthday?  He's like CTM on steroids ferchrissakes!  He must be stopped.

533277[/snapback]

:D

I think the mods could better utilize there time by merging duplicate threads on the main board.  I wasn't even aware there was a birthday section here on TBD.

533329[/snapback]

Why merge the threads? then there'd be roughly 2 new threads on the main board since the miami game.

Heh. Getting the 64 color box of Crayolas WITH the sharpener on the side was like Manna from Heaven. :D

533484[/snapback]

It still is!

My son lives for them.

We were in a Harley shop (Hampton, NH) a couple of years ago and he blew one of the reps minds when he tried to stump my son (then 5 at the time) by asking him what the color of the Fat Boy they were giving away in a contest was.

My son answered Eggplant! The thing was a deep purple!

I would have said black!

Now if my wife can only coach me on the colors! :P:)

:lol:

Are you sure it wasn't Moby Grape? :doh:

We were in a Harley shop (Hampton, NH) a couple of years ago and he blew one of the reps minds when he tried to stump my son (then 5 at the time) by asking him what the color of the Fat Boy they were giving away in a contest was.

My son answered Eggplant!  The thing was a deep purple!

533515[/snapback]

of a sacred TBD tradition.  He's had a 'birthday' every day for the past month (or more). :doh:  How dare he belittle the wishing of the birthday?  He's like CTM on steroids ferchrissakes!  He must be stopped.

533277[/snapback]

When you eat crayons, everyday...or I should say ANY DAY, can seem like your birthday. :lol:

As for the 64-pack with sharpener. I NEVER got that...EVER. ;)

It still is!

My son lives for them.

My son answered Eggplant!  The thing was a deep purple!

I would have said black!

Now if my wife can only coach me on the colors! :D  ;)

:o

533515[/snapback]

Did you eat at browns or marky's for seafood , they're actually in seabrook but well known as the place to eat while at hampton beach....One time I was eating on the deck at marky's when a couple a kids were tossing lobster heads and frenchfries to the gulls, and the gulls would hover and swoop for scraps, the kids were throwing. Then I heard loud splashing below deck in the blackwater river? I look over the side of the deck in the water, wow stripers on a feeding frenzy, anyway found a new fishing hole... The stripers were even smashing the french fries,probally could tie a imatation frenchfry and slayem..