4 days in Buffalo.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I forgot - Van Millers best comment all game (I laughed hardest)...

3rd & 15 or more. Patriots with the football. Brady hikes the ball, drops back, hands off late to Michael Cloud for a draw play that gains 3 yards.

Van Miller: Hey wait a minute! How did Bill Belichek get his hands on our playbook?!?

:doh:

The media guys in front rolled their eyes.

I was near to crying at that point... All too funny.

PS I hope "noone left from today" means Modrak too. :doh:

532031[/snapback]

Sadly - I suspect he is the guy that survives the cull.

My opinion on the HC remains unchanged... MM should and will stay, as there are not other experienced NFL Head Coaches that we would want to see in town.

If we give JP another year, we give Mularky another year.

My opinion on the HC remains unchanged... MM should and will stay, as there are not other experienced NFL Head Coaches that we would want to see in town.

532041[/snapback]

Really, Nick? I'm convinced that Mularkey's in over his head and doesn't know how to use what he's got. I might have agreed with you until we found out that Mularkey is making the play calls.

I've had it with too many runs up the middle and too much shackling of Losman. And the guy has seemingly never heard of the screen pass. We paid for offensive genius. I for one want my money back.

532041[/snapback]

Well, I hope your opinion on MM is wrong :lol:

and I hope that "noone left from today" definitely meant MM... him staying :doh: would bother me far more than Modrak.

Nick, that was easily the most entertaining post...ever. I am so incredibly jealous. Sitting between Van and Modrak? Meeting with nearly everyone on staff? Getting on the field, and in the press conferences? What a trip. I'd give anything to spend a couple hours sitting next to Van at a game.

The best part was getting to hear some inside stuff at a time when people are dying for inside stuff. The Moulds comment was...interesting. I have my suspicions. The comments on the front office are intriguing. I'm guessing Ralph ripped everyone a new one in the locker room before the press conferences.

My stepfather is from England so we've been there a couple times, and the wife and I are hitting Scotland next year. Perhaps next time we're over there we can look you up.

Nick, that sounds like the perfect weekend, except for the Bills losing. I would have given MUCH to have the experiences you had on my vacation to Buffalo back in October. You are a very lucky man, indeed.

Good luck to you, and maybe I will see you by the Pinto sometime....

Awesome experience. Thanks for sharing.

Can't argue with Van on the OL. His take on J.P. might be true but I think most of what ails him is the offensive line. He's losing confidence because of repeated lack of success and unless the line gets addressed this off season, his development could be permanently stunted.