Jim Haslett anyone?

Rayzer32

Maybe not as HC, but our new DC.  At least the guy shows emotion on the sidelines.

530394[/snapback]

At least he has experience at HC and he bleeds Buffalo blue. NO is a tough stint as a HC, especially this year and a return to Buffalo may be just what he needs to rekindle the flame that got him a HC job in the first place. He would be a significant upgrade over anything on the current staff.

So, that is your criteria for a coach - one who shows emotion?  :D

Any particular one?

530397[/snapback]

No, just one thing I would like to see in a new coach though. Mularkey looks like a deer in the headlights everytime the cameras are on him. :)

No, just one thing I would like to see in a new coach though.  Mularkey looks like a deer in the headlights everytime the cameras are on him.  :D

530404[/snapback]

Trust me, Mularkey looks like a deer caught in headlights even when the cameras are not on him. :)

No, just one thing I would like to see in a new coach though.  Mularkey looks like a deer in the headlights everytime the cameras are on him.  :D

530404[/snapback]

Ok, got it. Emotion and proper facial expressions are what this teams needs. What about Jim Carrey?

Maybe not as HC, but our new DC.  At least the guy shows emotion on the sidelines.

530394[/snapback]

I wouldnt mind him as a DC, but dont let sideline demeanor be confused with leadership- you dont need to rant and rave to be good

one thing you can say about haslett and NO:

they ALWAYS have kick ass lines.

god, they have had more talented big men come through there than anyone. it's just that brooks is a frikkin retard

i'd take haslett and bently from NO, it would be an upgrade and he knows a bit about the lines

did you see the amount of ass that brooks just sucked?

he could have walked for the 1st, but instead throws a "Dawgged" pick for a TD.

he had all day too.

brooks holds the ball so long he makes RJ look like dan marino