• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF Was that!

Nice throw Loserman!

527765[/snapback]

Actually that wasn't Losman's fault. He put the ball up there against 1 on 1 coverage for his WR to go up and make a play. Parrish has to get position and make a play or make sure that it's not INTed.

Parrish might be the least physical player I've ever seen in my life. I'm going to guess that JP won't be putting many more up and seeing if Parrish can make a play for this team.

This pathectic and embarrassing team shouldn`t even be on a professional football field.......The truth hurts but, we have a Weak,slow and undersized running back....a knife through butter o-line simple the worst in football......a reallygreen and  not ready QB.........a badley coached and disappointing, confused defensive line...............one good receiver(Evans) the rest are undersized or to old and can`t get open and when they do they can`t catch the dam thing anyway,probably the worst set of receivers in football,just horrable.....and a very, very,VERY poor and uneducated coaching staff that would have trouble at the high school level.........and last an owner who sips soup for dinner and is more or less braindead! Bottom line is this whole organization is perfectly pathetic and nowhere near being even 500 for many,many,many years to come.....and Anybody who disagree`s with me doesn`t no anything about football and is simply an idiot.

527759[/snapback]

so whats the BAD news?

:doh:

527779[/snapback]

If a QB gets 1 on 1 coverage on the outside deep he should put it up there and give his WR a chance to make a play. The read was right and the throw was fine. What exactly do you think Losman did incorrectly?

Don't blame losman for this embarrassment.

Don't blame Willis for not getting going.

This is a coaching failure, and if a coach capable of matching wits with the best of the best is NOT brought in this offseason, then either Ralph doesn't really care as much as we think, or Donahoe has sold the old man a lie.

These guys are not good, period.