What the hell is wrong?

Thailog80

I've been trying to figure it out. What the hell has happened to my beloved Bills? I can't believe what I saw on the field yesterday. Once again no pressure from the DE spot, no turnovers generated by the D, Sacks galore on Drew,dropped passes by Reed (EM also), an OL like a sive(sp), penalties after penalties. Dumb blown coverages.

Im still giving MM time but Drew is ready for the QB boneyard.

MM will be fine when he gets JP in there regularly. That's when we'll see Mularkey's Offense on the Field, and not until then unfortunately...

37806[/snapback]

You hit it on the head! Bledsoe is the problem here. There is no fire, no leadership from this position. We need a general on the field. What we are getting from Drew is a Corporal (punishment that is...) JP will turn this around and show everyone why Drew should have retired long ago. Before you say it... I was a Drew supporter, but I have fallen OFF the wagon hard. He SUCKS! :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

THERE IS NO OFFENSIVE LINE! what QB could have got rid of the ball on most of those sacks? Drew is not to be blamed for everything, you people are unbelieveable. how many potential 1st down balls were dropped? Drew can't catch it for them too, or block for the o-line. Did you people watch the game or just watch Bledsoe with bliders on all game? you people act like if we had ANY other QB, our problems would be solved... you are ALL sadly mistaken, no QB could do anything with the O-Line play we got yesterday. I love Jim Kelly too, but he's not coming back so quit trying to run every QB we get out of town. I got news for you, even if we did have Kelly, he couldn't produce with this O-line either.

THERE IS NO OFFENSIVE LINE!  what QB could have got rid of the ball on most of those sacks?  Drew is not to be blamed for everything, you people are unbelieveable.  how many potential 1st down balls were dropped?  Drew can't catch it for them too, or block for the o-line.  Did you people watch the game or just watch Bledsoe with bliders on all game?  you people act like if we had ANY other QB, our problems would be solved... you are ALL sadly mistaken, no QB could do anything with the O-Line play we got yesterday.  I love Jim Kelly too, but he's not coming back so quit trying to run every QB we get out of town.  I got news for you, even if we did have Kelly, he couldn't produce with this O-line either.

37822[/snapback]

A QB that is mobile and can run around would buy a few more seconds and hopefully a WR comes free. Being able to throw on the run would be helpful. Drew threw alot of dirtballs and high and behind the WR.

There is plently of blame to go around but I have always prefered a mobile QB to a pure pocket passer aka: A Statue

You guys need to chill. It didn't "all go wrong." There is cause for frustration and worry and more work. Some things have gone wrong, some things aren't going right yet. But even so, we are two dumb plays from being 2-0 right now.

I think prescriptions of prozac ought to be handed out with Bills' season tickets.

THERE IS NO OFFENSIVE LINE!  what QB could have got rid of the ball on most of those sacks?  Drew is not to be blamed for everything, you people are unbelieveable.  how many potential 1st down balls were dropped?  Drew can't catch it for them too, or block for the o-line.  Did you people watch the game or just watch Bledsoe with bliders on all game?  you people act like if we had ANY other QB, our problems would be solved... you are ALL sadly mistaken, no QB could do anything with the O-Line play we got yesterday.  I love Jim Kelly too, but he's not coming back so quit trying to run every QB we get out of town.  I got news for you, even if we did have Kelly, he couldn't produce with this O-line either.

37822[/snapback]

Lack of talent on the OL is a direct result of paying Drew $8.75 mil in 2004 plus more in the future, instead of using that cash to acquire stud OL. Could have used that money to make a play for Pace or Tait or lower priced guards that could play.

Lack of talent on the OL is a direct result of paying Drew $8.75 mil in 2004 plus more in the future, instead of using that cash to acquire stud OL. Could have used that money to make a play for Pace or Tait or lower priced guards that could play.

37904[/snapback]

TD passed on McKinnie and took a RT with a weight problem. Then, he traded away a #1 pick in order to draft a wr and a qb.

Say what you will about Drew, but TD has in fact worseneded the Bills OL with a combination of poor drafts and neglect.

37904[/snapback]

If Donahoe ever had the Midas touch, it's long gone. He's the chief F-up in the organization.

Right now, things are tough. Injuries abound. And unless you are the New England Patriots, no team seems to be exempt from it.

Give MM time to turn things around. Drew is probably on his last legs (literally), and it pains me to say that. Pocket passers are a rare species in this league, and they will soon be exempt. The fact that the OL is atrocious hasn't helped matters.

Mike

If Donahoe ever had the Midas touch, it's long gone. He's the chief F-up in the organization.

37927[/snapback]

That's why he is not in Pittsburgh, not because he and Cowher didn't get along.

This guy has got to Go!

TD passed on McKinnie and took a RT with a weight problem. Then, he traded away a #1 pick in order to draft a wr and a qb.

Say what you will about Drew, but TD has in fact worseneded the Bills OL with a combination of poor drafts and neglect.

Lack of desire to workout in the weightroom was a complaint Buddy The Wonder Dog was told last year after the Miami game. I think it's his head that is the problem.

Lack of desire to workout in the weightroom was a complaint Buddy The Wonder Dog was told last year after the Miami game. I think it's his head that is the problem.

38259[/snapback]

Head or heart...

I don't care,

I've seen enough,

It's Marcus Price time.