Kelsay Replaces Posey At OLB, Willis Traded

Mark VI

1. Rosenhaus holds out Willis, wanting 10 Mil a year. We trade him to Baltimore for picks and stock up in the draft. We sign a vet RB and use Lionel Gates more.

2. Kelsay, who came into the NFL at 258, switches to Poseys SS LB position and upgrades the position. Denney and a top pick take his place.

3. Moulds leaves and George Wilson comes off the inactive list and catches 70 passes in 2006

4. Modrak is our GM

5. Kirk Ferentz or Jeff Fisher is our Coach.

6. Jason Jefferson suddenly become a force at DT.

7. Our OL improves with Steve Hutchinson at Guard. Preston anchors at Center.

8. Kevin Everett catches 60 passes at TE.

9. Roscoe Parrish gets broken in half in the opener and is never heard from again.

10. Losman has 3400 yards passing with 25 TD and another 5 TD's rushing.

11. We grab a wildcard playoff spot.

12. We defeat Denver in the wildcard game and suddenly, no one wants to play us.

What do you think ?

Guest BackInDaDay
Jeff Fisher is our Coach.

525603[/snapback]

Always liked Fisher - maybe we get Gregg back as DC and Gray drops back to DBs. :w00t:

Kelsay might be able to handle the inside LB in a 3-4. Have to pass it by Gregg. :pirate:

1. Rosenhaus holds out Willis, wanting 10 Mil a year. We trade him to Baltimore for picks and stock up in the draft. We sign a vet RB and use Lionel Gates more.

2. Kelsay, who came into the NFL at 258, switches to Poseys SS LB position and upgrades the position. Denney and a top pick take his place.

3. Moulds leaves and George Wilson comes off the inactive list and catches 70 passes in 2006

4. Modrak is our GM

9.  Roscoe Parrish gets broken in half in the opener and is never heard from again.

12. We defeat Denver in the wildcard game and suddenly, no one wants to play us.

What do you think ?

525603[/snapback]

If Parrish is hurt, do we draft a smurf to replace him?

4. Modrak is our GM

9.  Roscoe Parrish gets broken in half in the opener and is never heard from again.

What do you think ?

525603[/snapback]

Not sure how serious to take this, but I think the odds of Willis not lasting to '07 with the Bills are good. He thinks he's worth a lot more than he is. The only i would change is I would use a second-rounder on a RB (maybe part of the pick package we coould get for him), and I think Bal is happy with Taylor.

4. Modrak is our GM

What do you think ?

525603[/snapback]

Do they drug test where you work? Just kidding but I couldnt past #1 and the thought of us using a "vet rb" instead of a player capable of leading the nfl in rushing if given enough carries.

Do they drug test where you work? Just kidding but I couldnt past #1 and the thought of us using a "vet rb" instead of a player capable of leading the nfl in rushing if given enough carries.

525632[/snapback]

Denver always has 4 RB's who can gain 1000 yards. We'll take the guy they can't sign. Rod Dayne maybe ?

Denver always has 4 RB's who can gain 1000 yards. We'll take the guy they can't sign. Rod Dayne maybe ?

525636[/snapback]

You're right but it probably has nothing to do with their five lineman. Heck I could probably get 100 yards behind that line if I cut back on going to Mighty Taco and hit the weights a couple days a week. Denver's worst lineman is probably better than our best lineman and Im not sure who that is. Anybody know?

How about this:

1. In a stunning move, Ralph Wilson brings back Lou Saban as coach.

2. Fred Smerlas is hired as DC.

3. Saban trades Willis MaGahee to the Dolphins for their first round pick, and

channels the spirit of Cookie Gilchrist to enter the body of Shaud Williams.

4. Ralph buys the Toronto Argonauts and names Tom Donahoe as GM.

5. Jimmy Johnson is our GM.

6. The Bills win the Super Bowl.

Just remember to pass the lighter with it. That's one thing that irritates me about others, the lighter and bowl are a set people, GET WIT IT!

525709[/snapback]

People smoke, they space. It comes with the turf. BUT, I'm with you...a little partiquette is always nice.

4. Modrak is our GM

What do you think ?

525603[/snapback]

Where do we sign up for this now, and does it come with drinks?

This may fit in somewhere around #7...

Jerry Gray returns to active player status, joining club house lawyer Vincent, the real Lawyer, Coy Wire, Nate Clements as the savvy and intelligent secondary that can't cover anyone....

Just remember to pass the lighter with it. That's one thing that irritates me about others, the lighter and bowl are a set people, GET WIT IT!

525709[/snapback]

Unless you use my new invention - the Auto-lite bowl.

Unless you use my new invention - the Auto-lite bowl.

525964[/snapback]

Is that Mendocino County Community College vs. Matanooska State U?

Or are you just trying to root up more royalties?