47,246 reasons TD stays

inkman

Not when 10,000 renewel forms aren't returned this spring.

TD's hat is out of Rabbits.

522245[/snapback]

But sports fans are inherantly suckers. Honestly, how many season ticket holders here have decided to NOT renew next spring? By then the frustration over these horrible losses will have faded, everyone will be excited about draft picks and training camp, etc. and they will sign up again.

But sports fans are inherantly suckers.  Honestly, how many season ticket holders here have decided to NOT renew next spring?  By then the frustration over these horrible losses will have faded, everyone will be excited about draft picks and training camp, etc. and they will sign up again.

522265[/snapback]

Consistently bad management eventually takes it toll. I don't what the record year to year season ticket non-renewal number is but I'd be willing to bet that this regime challenges the number for 2006 if they're still in power.

But sports fans are inherantly suckers. 

522265[/snapback]

I'm a sucker. I go, no matter what.

Others will bail immediately and bring economics/ time consumption into the argument. Factors that mean nothing, when you are winning.

Everyone has a different threshold and I respect that. I enjoy the company of nice people. That's my primary reason for attending.

I can't control what happens on the field. When they win, it's a bonus.

Others will bail immediately and bring economics/ time consumption into the argument.  Factors that mean nothing, when you are winning.

Everyone has a different threshold and I respect that. I enjoy the company of nice people. That's my primary reason for attending.

522281[/snapback]

That's a pretty good outlook Mark, and one you've obviously needed to have of late. :)

Count me and my father as 2. We make the trip from New jersey - 7 hours each way - and have done it when the Bills had little chance of winning because we believed they were trying to win. Keeping TD another year demonstrates we have fallen to the Lions' level of complacency with losing. There are better ways to spend $1500 a year (including travel).

Others will bail immediately and bring economics/ time consumption into the argument.  Factors that mean nothing, when you are winning.

522281[/snapback]

I would be the same way Mark. If I lived in WNY I would buy season tix before I had my electricity connected. :)

RWS is a great time with many of nice people.

Not only will I be at a game next year, I am thrilled by what MAY happen in the offseason. After all, it is almost certain that we will improve beyond this mess.

I think the past few years, there was hope. Plus for every poster here bashing TD, someone would defend him. I was one of the defenders. There are very few posters left defending him, and even the ones not calling for his ouster are basically suggesting he return only cause we may not get any better choices. there are very few left defending him. So I think if he is somehow rertained, there WILL be a large drop off in season tickets next year. And I think RW has also figured that out too.

Guest BackInDaDay
"Donahoe, however, has excelled in marketing the franchise. The team reported a season-ticket base of 47,246 this season, the Bills highest total since 1993."

I wonder if that is enough for Ol' Ralph.

522236[/snapback]

Buffalo has been very good to Wilson for many years.

I'm only a fan of the team, Ralph owes me nothing.

Buffalo, however, deserves more.

Tom Frickin Donahoe has absolutley ZERO to do with how many season tickets are sold. They will probably sell more if he gets canned. Bills fans are certainly loyal- even more so now than in the 80's and earlier but we certainly aren't stupid. People go because they love the Bills and the gameday experience. The tailgate, the game- everything that goes with it. Tickets are among the cheapest in the NFL and people realize that the stadium needs to be filled every week to keep the team here and it certainly is a great time. We get 10 times a year including 8 Sundays from September through December to go to the Ralph and we love the hell out of every single second of every single one those days even though the Bills have been losing. I don't think there is one person in the stadium on Sunday who bought season tickets because Tom Donahoe told them to. Saddam Hussein could do ticket commercials and people would still buy their Bills tickets. I am so sick of the absolute ZERO that Tom Donahoe has done for our team.

Tom Frickin Donahoe has absolutley ZERO to do with how many season tickets are sold. They will probably sell more if he gets canned. Bills fans are certainly loyal- even more so now than in the 80's and earlier but we certainly aren't stupid. People go because they love the Bills and the gameday experience. The tailgate, the game- everything that goes with it. Tickets are among the cheapest in the NFL and people realize that the stadium needs to be filled every week to keep the team here and it certainly is a great time. We get  10 times a year including 8 Sundays from September through December to go to the Ralph and we love the hell out of every single second of every single one those days even though the Bills have been losing. I don't think there is one person in the stadium on Sunday who bought season tickets because Tom Donahoe told them to. Saddam Hussein could do ticket commercials and people would still buy their Bills tickets. I am so sick of the absolute ZERO that Tom Donahoe has done for our team.

523027[/snapback]

I don't really think stupid is the right word here, and if you think TD has done zero, you'd be wrong- I think we're starting to move in the right direction- Lossman, Evans, and MaGahee are a strong foundation. I alswo think Crowell and Preston will be players. We also have lots of role players on the DL, who will become solid when they have a superstar to play next to.