Interested to see what Donahoe

Will he be one of the fixture ESPN analysts, sitting at the table with Boomer and Mel?  Or will he be one of their "on call" analysts whom they'll cut away to from time to time?  Will they have him comment when the Bills pick?  I wonder.

520762[/snapback]

Hopefully he'll be reading the HELP WANTED ads by then.

And with the 4th pick in the 2006 NFL Draft Tom Donahoe sends the card forward for the Buffalo Bills selecting :Sinorice Moss, WR, Miami

(5-8½ 183)

Can turn a short completion into a coast-to-coast TD. Not great size, but Moss has great speed and should excel at the next level.

Will he be one of the fixture ESPN analysts, sitting at the table with Boomer and Mel?  Or will he be one of their "on call" analysts whom they'll cut away to from time to time?  Will they have him comment when the Bills pick?  I wonder.

520762[/snapback]

I think watching TD comment on the Bills' draft on ESPN should be PPV.

I'm sure Donahoe will be gainfully employed during the next draft and asking those tough and hard hitting questions like:

Do you want to Super Size?

520857[/snapback]

Parrish, Evans, and Reed? Please.

And Greer, King, and McGee, too.

Some day, tehy'll come up with a procedure to give them some of Bennie's and Mike's size.

520762[/snapback]

I doubt he'll be asked to participate. When TD worked for ESPN before, his star was still shining and everyone knew he only lost his Pittsburgh job due to a power struggle with the Chin. Can't say the same this time....

520762[/snapback]

<_<

I think it'd be great if he ran the ESPN Chat Room again & we could all ask him questions... especially if it was screener-free. :D

Draft 2006--1. Offensive Line. Amazing what McGahee would look like with some holes to work with.

2.Defensive line. Stop the rush, put some pressure on the other team.

3.Defensive Backs. Clements is probably gone.

We don't need early------ Wr's If the line is doing it's job Evans is in the Pro Bowl.

We need Linemen and everything falls in to place pure and simple. Have a good one. Out