Miami is the team you love to hate!

rockpile

Every now and then I hear that the Bills/Dolphins rivalry does not mean so much anymore. Usually it is an opinion held by younger fans. That is not their fault - I am not criticizing them for the year they were born. :(

I just ask every Bills fan to remember that yesterday's debacle was like the entire decade of the seventies packed into one game.

Imagine going ten years against the Fish and every time having the game be a loss. Blowouts, last minute interceptions, BS penalties to swing the outcome of the game. Remember what you felt like when the game was over yesterday... then imagine feeling that way twice a year for ten years.

Miami is still the team to hate. :(

Next week New England... see you there.

Im beginning to think the Bills are the team I love to hate.

520685[/snapback]

I know the feeling.

It's hard to ahte a team that knows how to pick coaches, knows what needs tob e done and at least TRIES to accomplish it.

The Billsa re a tired franchise, and I really wouldn't be suprised if they were at some point in the future moved out of Buffalo.

Miami is our most hated rival. Anyone who does not think so (including the guy from the Rochester paper) has not been a fan of this team for the past 3 or 4 decades.

520986[/snapback]

Amen!

Hey...look at it this way...this will probably help us get a better draft pick then the Fish. :(

This will be a very unpopular opinion, but I for one hope Miami makes it to the playoffs, with Sage Rosenfels at the helm. I think that would just be too frigging funny. Since the Bills are out, I am rooting for the phins to take the East, just so i don't have to watch the clip of Tedy Brewski gimping his way out of the hospital all throughout the postseason.

And as far as "See you there" for the New England game? Hell no. It's not being a fair weather fan (as I will still be watching the game), but I just think at this point, tailgating at my friend's house with a nice 70 degree heat in his living room, drinking beers, and watching it on his 52inch HDTV sounds a bit more compelling than giving any more money to an organization who did not fire Mike Mularkey this morning. They already have my ticket money, they're not getting $6 a beer, $15 for parking, etc. I'll chose to watch at home.

This will be a very unpopular opinion, but I for one hope Miami makes it to the playoffs, with Sage Rosenfels at the helm. I think that would just be too frigging funny.  Since the Bills are out, I am rooting for the phins to take the East, just so i don't have to watch the clip of Tedy Brewski gimping his way out of the hospital all throughout the postseason.

And as far as "See you there" for the New England game? Hell no.  It's not being a fair weather fan (as I will still be watching the game), but I just think at this point, tailgating at my friend's house with a nice 70 degree heat in his living room, drinking beers, and watching it on his 52inch HDTV sounds a bit more compelling than giving any more money to an organization who did not fire Mike Mularkey this morning. They already have my ticket money, they're not getting $6 a beer, $15 for parking, etc.  I'll chose to watch at home.

521021[/snapback]

I do not have season tickets or I might feel the same way about this weekend. Babyrock is coming in from Connecticut and I will meet up with her and our friends from The Wall in Lot One. I only go to a couple games a year and try to make one a snow game.

I will never root for Miami to take the East. <_<

Seeya :D

This will be a very unpopular opinion, but I for one hope Miami makes it to the playoffs,

I do too, and I hope there is the same outcome as when they played J-Ville in the play-offs.

What was that noise?

The Jaguars just scored again.

Every now and then I hear that the Bills/Dolphins rivalry does not mean so much anymore. Usually it is an opinion held by younger fans. That is not their fault - I am not criticizing them for the year they were born.  :lol:

I just ask every Bills fan to remember that yesterday's debacle was like the entire decade of the seventies packed into one game.

Imagine going ten years against the Fish and every time having the game be a loss. Blowouts, last minute interceptions, BS penalties to swing the outcome of the game.  Remember what you felt like when the game was over yesterday... then imagine feeling that way twice a year for ten years.

Miami is still the team to hate.   <_<

520681[/snapback]

Amen...The fact that it was Miami...And now we have given their 1st Year HC something to rally the Troops by for Years to come...That has got to be the toughest pill to swallow... :D

Every now and then I hear that the Bills/Dolphins rivalry does not mean so much anymore. Usually it is an opinion held by younger fans. That is not their fault - I am not criticizing them for the year they were born.  :D

Imagine going ten years against the Fish and every time having the game be a loss. Blowouts, last minute interceptions, BS penalties to swing the outcome of the game.  Remember what you felt like when the game was over yesterday... then imagine feeling that way twice a year for ten years.

Next week New England... see you there.

520681[/snapback]

I am with you Rock a season with 2 wns over the felons always feels best, loosing yesterday felt like the 70's all over again when we could never find a way to beat the bastards. Must have been those CBS camera shots of the ring with the undefeated 70's team that forced the tide the wrong direction.

I do not have season tickets or I might feel the same way about this weekend. Babyrock is coming in from Connecticut and I will meet up with her and our friends from The Wall in Lot One. I only go to a couple games a year and try to make one a snow game.

I will never root for Miami to take the East.  <_<

Seeya  :D

521099[/snapback]

Totally understandable Rockpile... It's a special event for you, but for me it's just not worth supporting this coach.

Did you see him running around the filed like a jackass? Like he had just won the SuperBowl? After TWO touchdowns?

I said weeks ago he is the worst coach the Bills have ever had. I think alot more people agree with me after that 1st and goal and not using McGahee.

Anyway, as far as you never rooting for Miami to take the East.... does that mean you're rooting for New England?! :lol:

Anyway, as far as you never rooting for Miami to take the East.... does that mean you're rooting for New England?! :D

521172[/snapback]

I am rooting for the rest of the AFC East to lose, and for the division chump to back into the playoffs. <_<

Isn't it funny that Nick Saban already has his guys playing better than Mularkey has after two years?

It's hilarious, I tell ya, a laff riot.

521253[/snapback]

Better? Lets see franchise record for penalties? Or is it total meltdown last week? Oh wait they beat the Bills at home hmm yeah thats playing better. BTW remember in MM first year we beat them twice so Saban only has one win in his first year.

Every now and then I hear that the Bills/Dolphins rivalry does not mean so much anymore. Usually it is an opinion held by younger fans. That is not their fault - I am not criticizing them for the year they were born.  :D

520681[/snapback]

Amen!