Happy Birthday #89 !

Mark VI

Well a few things. I was born in '53 so I'm 53, pretty cool to be the age of the year you were born.

Last night I went to the hospital to visit my Father-in-law and asked him to not die on my birthday but if he chose to let go I would understand. Selfish maybe but before I asked he told me he was in NO pain.

I WAS hoping for a win against Miami but I had a feeling with the great start that they would stall. The never let me down :(:( . I only listened to the game because I had to work the store all weekend. I'll watch it Wednesday night.

They best B/D gift I will get I'm sure is seeing The Big Guy for the game Sunday. Pack your long John's Bob it's suppose to be 37. Of corse if NYS lets me win the KING KONG lotery today that would be the best gift.

Guest BackInDaDay
Well a few things.  I was born in '53 so I'm 53, pretty cool to be the age of the year you were born.

Last night I went to the hospital to visit my Father-in-law and asked him to not die on my birthday but if he chose to let go I would understand. Selfish maybe but before I asked he told me he was in NO pain.

I WAS hoping for a win against Miami but I had a feeling with the great start that they would stall.  The never let me down :(  :( .  I only listened to the game because I had to work the store all weekend. I'll watch it Wednesday night.

They best B/D gift I will get I'm sure is seeing The Big Guy for the game Sunday. Pack your long John's Bob it's suppose to be 37. Of corse if NYS lets me win the KING KONG lotery today that would be the best gift.

520763[/snapback]

Hope you win. :P Happy Birthday.

Well a few things.  I was born in '53 so I'm 53, pretty cool to be the age of the year you were born.

I WAS hoping for a win against Miami but I had a feeling with the great start that they would stall.  The never let me down :(  :( .  I only listened to the game because I had to work the store all weekend. I'll watch it Wednesday night.

520763[/snapback]

Happy Birthday, Cindy! Far be it from me to correct a lady but haven't you cheated yourself out of a year? Being born in '53 would make you 52, no? I was born in '63 and I'm pretty sure that I'm 42 (but don't quote me on that). ;);) Anyway, hope your day is great, no matter what! :P

Happy Birthday, Cindy! Far be it from me to correct a lady but haven't you cheated yourself out of a year? Being born in '53 would make you 52, no? I was born in '63 and I'm pretty sure that I'm 42 (but don't quote me on that).  ;)  ;) Anyway, hope your day is great, no matter what!  :P

520775[/snapback]

don't you know women always lie about their age. Maybe I was suppose to go the other way :(:(