WHAM now on the web

Albany,n.y.

I just read that George Michael is marrying his long-time boyfriend.

517434[/snapback]

Wow, does that mean they'll take the Sports Machine off the air, or will it be limited to reporting on gymnastics and figure skating? 0:)

The Bob Matthews show starts right after the 6PM news. It continues with various Bills Talk shows each day at 7PM.

I like this station (except for Rushbo) and am glad they are finally doing it on line. I cannot get it on my office radio (AM broadcast not FM).

Thanks for the link!

Awesome -

I especially love Bob "I pick the biggest favorite every week as my 'best bet' against the spread" Matthews.  What a square.

517621[/snapback]

He really pissed me off last night with his comment on JP.

They were talking about Willis being lacadasical.

He said if I were Willis I'd be unmotivated to if I had J.P. as my starting quarterback.

Is it just me or am I the only one that thinks JPs been playing pretty good .

And one of the few that plays with passion on this team for the offense.

On defense Fletcher brings it every week.

He said if I were Willis I'd be unmotivated to if I had J.P. as my starting quarterback.

517720[/snapback]

BM must be the most negative guy on Sports Radio for the bills...in line

with Sully...Even sully, I think, does praise the bills sometimes...but this

guy has the most negative attitude......

BM must be the most negative guy on Sports Radio for the bills...in line

with Sully...Even sully, I think, does praise the bills sometimes...but this

guy has the most negative attitude......

517724[/snapback]

To me Bob is not necessarily negative toward the Bills. He just simply has no clue what he's talking about most of the time when it comes to football. He's always had a fairly entertaining show but unfortunately some of what makes it entertaining is the boneheaded football comments he makes.

but unfortunately some of what makes it entertaining is the boneheaded football comments he makes.

517818[/snapback]

What does it for me is the way he completely mangles all but the most easily pronounceable names.

Time was Bob could be seen regularly at World Wide News on St. Paul picking up all the out-of-town papers to get material for his columns. Now he can just sit at his desk and surf the web... not only for column material but also for the other stuff he probably used to pick up at WWN. 0:)

517720[/snapback]

I agree, JP looks to be fine as far as I'm concerned. He gives it his all...tries like hell to make plays and is getting more and more accurate with his throws. I'm quite pleased with his progress. Fletch always plays hard...even when he was injured and ineffective.

I agree, JP looks to be fine as far as I'm concerned.  He gives it his all...tries like hell to make plays and is getting more and more accurate with his throws.  I'm quite pleased with his progress.  Fletch always plays hard...even when he was injured and ineffective.

517831[/snapback]

Listening right now, both he and Fred Smerlas, and both agree that JP has "no chance in the NFL".

Now, the two morons are talking politcs....I can't see myself tuning in again, this is bad radio...I always thought Smerlas was a great player, but a first class jerk...I am sure of it now...nothing worse than hearing jocks try to discuss politics, when most haven't a clue what they are talking about...Smerlas' schtick, sports wise, seems to be, "everything and everyone in the leauge sucks, unless they play for the Patriots...." God, I really hope he and/or Haslett never coach in Buffalo....

Listening right now, both he and Fred Smerlas, and both agree that JP has "no chance in the NFL". 

Now, the two morons are talking politcs....I can't see myself tuning in again, this is bad radio...I always thought Smerlas was a great player, but a first class jerk...I am sure of it now...nothing worse than hearing jocks try to discuss politics, when most haven't a clue what they are talking about...Smerlas' schtick, sports wise, seems to be, "everything and everyone in the leauge sucks, unless they play for the Patriots...."  God, I really hope he and/or Haslett never coach in Buffalo....

518203[/snapback]

Smerless < RJ. He's probably my most hated ex-Bill.