Official "off the bledsoe blandwagon" thread

todd

I've been behind Bledsoe until now, but he has completely lost it.  What is the absolute worst to me is he has NO FIRE!  He looks exactly the same at kickoff as when we're down 13-3.  The entire offense follows his lead of having no balls and no friggin' fire! 

At least Miami's McMichael threw his helmet and got in his linemen's faces.  The entire team is on eggshells around Drew and his 'fragile confidence.'  A teammate needs to call Bledsoe out asking for better play.  Just like Thurman did to Jimbo years back.  what would it hurt!?  maybe it would piss Bledsoe off enough to actually show some emotion

37520[/snapback]

beautiful.. i'm going to print this out and frame it! finally someone else see's the lack of fire.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Still ON the wagon, and you all will be grudgingly back tryng to cop a ride once this offense gets going.  :blink:

37375[/snapback]

Hey, don't bogart that joint!

It took a while but I have seen the light. But I wish it weren't true. Sad when your only alternative is Shane Matthews. As a season ticket holder, I'm not happy. A respectable D is being wasted.

Alright I'm not gonna rip the guy, but yes he sucks so something needs to change soon.  Or else I hate to say it but the season will be over soon.

37335[/snapback]

If we do not win our next game vs. the Pats.....you can consider this season over.

When he has time, he makes the throws. When he doesn't have any time he doesn't. On at least three of the sacks the guy who got the sack wasn't even touched on his way to Bledsoe. The O-Line SUCKS. Worst in the NFL. Bills can't run and can't pass and they can't beat the blitz. When Oakland blitzed even one extra guy it was all over. The O-Line is the biggest problem the Bills have by far.

DB looks awful, JP's hurt, and the season's about over. The backups don't have the potential to get the job done, and it's desperation time.

Two words.

Jeff. George.

Yeah, it's pretty desperate, but I think that's where this team is right now. DB needs to feel a threat from someone. George hasn't played for a few years, it sounds like he's ready to go, and maybe he gets the magic back. If not, so what? They can't play any worse than they are right now. What "locker room chemistry" can JG ruin at 0-2 and hopeless? Just a thought...

When he has time, he makes the throws. When he doesn't have any time he doesn't. On at least three of the sacks the guy who got the sack wasn't even touched on his way to Bledsoe. The O-Line SUCKS. Worst in the NFL. Bills can't run and can't pass and they can't beat the blitz. When Oakland blitzed even one extra guy it was all over. The O-Line is the biggest problem the Bills have by far.

37535[/snapback]

Ding, Ding. Ding. We have a winner.

37535[/snapback]

Hey, the Oline is pretty awful, but on 2 or those 3 sacks the guy who got the sack was Shelton's man...our blocking FB needs to learn to pick up the blitz....the other one was on Williams if I'm not mistaken. The other 3 I'd lay on Bledsoe...I'll go back and look at the tape at some point (when I feel like puking) but at first glance that's what I saw.

I just don't believe it.

You know, watching Gannon really gives truth to the idea that Bledsoe just does not have it anymore. Gannon had complete control of the situation all game and definitely displayed pocket presence, even if he doesn't have the rocket arm that Drew has had. You can just tell that he knows what's going on and is confident that things are going to work. And for the love of God, "statue" was the only word that came to mind on those sacks. Drew says he hasn't lost his confidence, but it's quite evident that he has. Do I think a fiery win against NE could bring it back? Absolutely. Is that likely? Doubtful.

I think we can all agree on this one: JP, get well soon, we want you, and we need you. Let your era begin. Because what is going on right now is not Bills football. It makes me sick to my stomach.

And Coach Mularkey: moratorium on 3rd and short passes. You're cut off. Now win one.

Blaming the line is a cop-out in trying to defend Bledsoe's play. The reality is we're going to be stuck with this caliber of a line for as long as TD is here. He hasn't upgraded it in 4 years.

He sucks at this point in his career and should be treated appropriately. Mularkey should tell him now that he has one more game to pick it up or he's not the starter.

I'll go on record saying I don't think Drew is playing too poorly, but did own a few of the incompletions and a couple of the sacks today. Overall, I think he's played pretty well this year, though I was completely done with him at the end of last year.

Drew is 30 out of 50 for 351 yards. 2 Tds, 1 INT.

He's clearly been coached to play conservatively and not make mistakes, so the D has a chance to win the game... and he's doing a decent job of that, but has been a weak leader, disappearing when needed the most.

He's clearly been coached to play conservatively and not make mistakes, so the D has a chance to win the game...

37669[/snapback]

I agree with that (and the rest of your post), but it sure as hell isn't a team that I would pay to see.

todd, youre like dopeahole, two years too late. you loved Robbie boy as well. Maybe you should be starting an official Tom Donahoe Sucks thread. Oh no, itll take another two years before you see where the real problem lies.

Since you all are against Drew.

Dont you think the OFFENSIVE LINE NEEDS THE WORK.

I am on the Drew bandwagon. :D

ITS NOT HIM ITS THE FRIGGING OFFENSIVE LINE.

Now you all can come back down to earth and agree with me.

SHAME ON YOU ALL. :D When the news of aquiring Drew came. I can remember how this board was so extatic(happy).

In order for him to come. The offensive line had to be better, much better.

Well has the offensive line gotten any better since then.

NOT A HELL OF ALOT.

Let's get this straight - I'm NOT a Drew appologist but let's understand that Gannon also has Lincoln Kennedy, Robert Gallery and a few other good dudes protecting him. On the postgame show, even Vic Carruci stated that for whatever reason guys just aren't getting open. Sure Drew can throw quicker, but most throws will be incompletions or interceptions if the guys aren't open.

As for JP, he can either be hurt now (which he is of course), or hurt after a few plays behind this rickety OL.

Glad to see you finally came around to the dark side, Todd! I myself have been a member of the dark side since the Houston home game last year. After Drew's sorry performance in that particular game, a light bulb finally turned on and I finally realized what all the Patriots fans were warning us about.

I'm willing to give Drew a chance for the next 6 games because - quite frankly - who else is there to turn to in the next 6 games? But as soon as JP is healthy and ready to go, I say put him in and let the new era begin. And as soon as this miserable season is over, NONE of you apologists better be talking about keeping Drew here any longer. His cap number is just too big.