An observation

Thirdborn

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So the Dummycrats would have caught Bin Laden?  Sorry, I didn't read anything beyond that line of crap.  I'm not sure what's worse, the incompetence of the administration or the unreasonable license of those who oppose it.

Yesterday morning there was a story about a middle schooler who was told by her Principle to stop reading her Bible in the lunchroom.  The zealots lost their mind over it, of course.  This morning, the single fact that NO BOOKS were allowed in the lunchroom was brought forth.  Now everyone feels sheepish and stupid.  That's how you should feel for even TRYING to pass off that take as a measure.

516715[/snapback]

I'm sorry, I thought I was stating a fact, that they haven't caught Bin Laden. Was that in error? Has he been caught?

As for what would have happened if democrats ran the show, I said nothing at all. The poster wondered why the republicans here seemed so intent on attacking democrats, I offered what I hoped was a humorous explanation. Sheesh, talk about cranky. Let a smile be your umbrella tiger. 0:)

I don't think I could call the sky blue without getting an argument from you lately.

*Edit in light of CTM's Nerdliness, albeit correct nerdliness:

I don't think I could call the sky something that is perceived by me as blue without getting an argument from you lately.