/dev/null

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It come with a box of 16 crayons. :blink:

514139[/snapback]

:w00t:

Seriously, though...last I checked, her claim to activism was losing her son. She's not an anti-war philosopher, she's at most an anti-war symbol . What the hell is there to write about? There's only so many pages you can fill with "Bush sucks, I miss my son."

It come with a box of 16 crayons. :rolleyes:

514139[/snapback]

She wanted to make it Bush-friendly. If he won't meet with her, at least he might be interested in the coloring book. But 16 colors might be too much for him to handle. He sees everything in black and white.

True, that's why Bush won't meet with her since she's spoken out; the facts aren't on his side.

515698[/snapback]

She had her chance for several hours. I want my 2 hours with him now. I have lots to complain about. But will I even get an initial 2 hours I doubt it.

She had her chance for several hours.  I want my 2 hours with him now.  I have lots to complain about.  But will I even get an initial 2 hours I doubt it.

515714[/snapback]

Phone the Whitehouse. They'll be happy to hear from you.

True, that's why Bush won't meet with her since she's spoken out; the facts aren't on his side.

515698[/snapback]

So every American has the right to 'demand' multiple meetings with the POTUS? And the meetings are to take place at the citizen's convenience? And any person that the media decides to create celebrity around automatically gets additional meetings? How many meetings does the next American Idol get? Is Bono still waiting for his meeting?

:rolleyes:

Yes. It won't get you very far, but yes.  :unsure:

515758[/snapback]

Apparently it gets you a lot with certain posters here! :rolleyes:

I wonder if Joe and friends will be as outraged when the White House refuses to have Bush meet with me at my convenience.