Cindy Sheehan Book Signing

/dev/null

Apparently it gets you a lot with certain posters here!  :unsure:

I wonder if Joe and friends will be as outraged when the White House refuses to have Bush meet with me at my convenience.

515768[/snapback]

I can't speak for Joe, but I have been demanding a meeting with the President's daughters on

air force one, I have this thing for twins :rolleyes:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She had her chance for several hours.  I want my 2 hours with him now.  I have lots to complain about.  But will I even get an initial 2 hours I doubt it.

515714[/snapback]

As much as you complain, you'll need more than 2 hours.

Pasta Joe? You are truly a piece of work, my man.

What part of "he already met with her" didn't you understand?

515824[/snapback]

Well, she "spoke out", so, that changes things. It's called conversation. Two people communicating. If you get your name in the news, you are allowed to do that at your convienience with the President of the United States, just so the cameras can roll to promote your once personal, but now, several others, agendas.

That clear anything up?

I had a meeting with Bush for about 30 minutes when he was the governor of Texas. We talked a little bit about Gulf of Mexico oil rigs and their exposure to hurricanes, the death penalty, and then we spent the remaining 20 minutes thumb wrestling. That tricky W, he had a real quick 1-2-3 count!

I had a meeting with Bush for about 30 minutes when he was the governor of Texas.  We talked a little bit about Gulf of Mexico oil rigs and their exposure to hurricanes, the death penalty, and then we spent the remaining 20 minutes thumb wrestling.  That tricky W, he had a real quick 1-2-3 count!

515837[/snapback]

Don't Mess with Texas!

What part of "he already met with her" didn't you understand?

515824[/snapback]

He met with her when it was polically convienent for him to be with grieving mothers. Now that it's not, he can't take time from his numerous vacations to meet. What's he afraid of? If he met with her, he could then say he did it and get it past him. Refusing to do so just gives her more publicity.

And I wish this isolated president would meet with more Americans, and not just those who pass the Republican screen tests.

If you decide to waste 10 minutes of your life reading Joe's entire body of work, you'll figure out that he's the ultimate Dummycrap parrot and ain't worth a millisecond of time.

516023[/snapback]

This coming from someone who thinks "debate" stands for something to catch fish with. :doh:

This coming from someone who thinks "debate" stands for something to catch fish with.  :doh:

516027[/snapback]

Nice try - now get off the monkeybars until you have your chin strap secured properly.

There's little point in debating either sides version of you. You're either too ignorant or stupid to understand how much a part of the problem you are and I'd rather flip you some crap here and spend quality time explaining to smart people why they shouldn't vote for Democrats OR Republicans because there's a snowball's chance in hell that they're not too brainwashed and/or moronic to get it.

He met with her when it was polically convienent for him to be with grieving mothers.  Now that it's not, he can't take time from his numerous vacations to meet.  What's he afraid of?  If he met with her, he could then say he did it and get it past him.  Refusing to do so just gives her more publicity.

Uh-huh. Because everyone else gets an audience with the President on demand. Sheehan's being singled out because of her activism.

And I wish this isolated president would meet with more Americans, and not just those who pass the Republican screen tests.

516021[/snapback]

Uh-huh. Because it's the man, not the office, responsible for everyone getting an audience with the President except for Sheehan. Clinton, as I recall, had an open-door policy... :doh:

He met with her when it was polically convienent for him to be with grieving mothers.  Now that it's not, he can't take time from his numerous vacations to meet.  What's he afraid of?  If he met with her, he could then say he did it and get it past him.  Refusing to do so just gives her more publicity.

516021[/snapback]

:doh:

Dude, you have issues.

She had her opportunity to meet with him. She does not have a right to meet with him whenever she wants, regardless of what MoveOn.org tells you.

Cindy Sheehan Claims Photos Falsely Implied Her Book Signing was a Flop

Sheehan accused “right-wing” sites of “spreading a false story that nobody bought my book at Camp Casey on Saturday. That is not true, I sold all 100 copies and got writer's cramp signing them. Photos were taken of me before the people got in line to have me sign the book. We made $2000 for the peace house.”

Is Yahoo a "right wing" site?? :doh:

Nice try - now get off the monkeybars until you have your chin strap secured properly.

There's little point in debating either sides version of you.  You're either too ignorant or stupid to understand how much a part of the problem you are and I'd rather flip you some crap here and spend quality time explaining to smart people why they shouldn't vote for Democrats OR Republicans because there's a snowball's chance in hell that they're not too brainwashed  and/or moronic to get it.

516030[/snapback]

I envy the brainwashed. They have something to believe in.

Her husband Patrick asked for some time with Cindy and she refused. Then he filed for divorce.

I guess "the cause" was more important than a 28 year marriage. That's all I need to know.

516305[/snapback]

I judge most people by the quality of their marriage too.

It really is a timesaver.