Michael Irvin Arrested

Frez

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice job Michael................wonder what ESPN thinks of him now?

Irvin gets Arrested

513918[/snapback]

I watched him on ESPN today. They had a story on the Bengal receiver Johnson. So MI says something to the affect, Johnson plays like he has a chip on his shoulder but he has learned to only have a chip on his shoulder on the field, JUST LIKE I DID. Ha. Sure. :blink:

Michael Irvin in the HOF? Maybe he has the numbers, I don't know. When he played he was a big name who did well, but is he really HOF material? I never thought of him as HOF material when he played.

HOF stands for Hall of Fame, not the Hall of the very good...

Ahh...maybe I'm wrong.

Despite his stupidity I think he still deserves a HOF presence

513939[/snapback]

Now with 2 drug related arrests?? Alot of talent should not outweigh two clear violations of the law. Although on the first I know he pleaded no contest basically admitting guilt and this one has yet to go to court, but that's two times two many for the HOF IMO.

...he let acting in the "Longest Yard" with Adam Sandler get to him. That film should be grounds for Prison too. I feel like i've aided a felony by having seen it :blink: . Either that or he's preparing for his next Prison Football film :) That said, he was better than the job they got form Romo- aghh Bill, what were you thinking :w00t:

Nice job Michael................wonder what ESPN thinks of him now?

Irvin gets Arrested

513918[/snapback]

Who cares! I wish we had a guy like that who brought it every Sunday. Instead I have to watch model citizens like Coy Wire and Troy Vincent get blown up everytime they take the field. I would bet 75% of the poster to this site use recreational drugs and they are calling the kettle black? Go figure.

Who cares! I wish we had a guy like that who brought it every Sunday. Instead I have to watch model citizens like Coy Wire and Troy Vincent get blown up everytime they take the field. I would bet 75% of the poster to this site use recreational drugs and they are calling the kettle black? Go figure.

514009[/snapback]

well if you'd do a poll about marijuanna, you'd get an honest reply and i'd estimate it to be about 35% of the people on this board, i'm one of them

on the other hand other drugs such as cocaine are drugs people do in secret and wouldn't really be honest about it.

Alcohol's a recreational drug.  He might be right.  As for narcotics, probably a lot lower.

514045[/snapback]

I guess I assumed he meant ILLEGAL recreational drugs, since the thread is about Irvin being arrested. :blink:

CW