sam

mead107

sam wanted to play, mularkey wouldn't let him........can't blame him for taking off after all the garbage he has put up with.......not the way to treat one of your better vets.......

513617[/snapback]

Like Navy said,MM told Adams that they had a better chance to win without him today.

What a bunch of BS!!! I hope Sam sticks it to MM! :blink:

Like Navy said,MM told Adams that they had a better chance to win without him today.

What a bunch of BS!!! I hope Sam sticks it to MM!  :blink:

514092[/snapback]

Without Sam the D played one of its better games against the run. Sam is a one gap guy that gets out of position all the time...not having him in there didn't hurt the D much, if any.

Hold on,

They said on DTV that MM told Adams that they had a better chance to win without him today

513639[/snapback]

If that is true, I would hope Sam would ask to be inactive the rest of the season and get his release at the end of the season. Shows the lack of class of MM and how to treat players.

The thing that I miss the most about the Bills is the class they had in the 90's with Marv. Somehow Marv was able to keep it in the locker room. Does this team just lack leadership?

told he would not start , so he did not show up today

513588[/snapback]

My son put it into perspective (as we were watching the game) "You mean he's getting paid for doing the same thing we're doing."